Baratang Island 4 Days Exclusive Trip
Enjoy a 4 Day trip to Baratang Island to explore the beaches and caves of this beautiful island. A visit to Mud Volcano, Limestone Caves, a bird-watching experience and more in this hassle-free trip.
- The journey from Port Blair to Baratang Island itself will give you an enticing experience
- Visit Baludera beach, Mud Volcano and Limestone Caves which are some of the major attractions of the place.
- Enjoy boating and bird watching at the island which is home to thousands of birds.
- Visit Merk Bay beach, a shallow beach famous for corals and dolphins.
Nestled between Middle Andaman and South Andaman, Baratang Island is the main island in “Great Andaman Archipelago”. Baratang Island is known for the mud volcanos which recently erupted during the 2005 Tsunami. Also, there are Barren Island volcano and Narcondum Volcano which are possibly active Volcanos. Local people call this mud volcano as "Jalki". Merk Bay beach is in North Passage Island offers excellent sandy beach with an unpolluted environment and evergreen forests. Merk Bay is famous for coral, white sandy, shallow beach suitable for Snorkeling, Swimming and Sun Basking. The sea around the island is famous for playful Dolphins.
Day 1: Port Blair - Baratang - Mud Volcano - Baludera Beach - Overnight stay at Baratang
- You will be received from Port Blair and be transferred to Baratang Island on a private car.
- On reaching Baratang proceed to the resort pre-booked for you and check-in.
- After lunch, visit the unique mud volcano site and take on a trip to the Baludera beach.
- Upon completion of the trip, return back to the resort and stay overnight in Baratang.
Day 2: Lime Stone Caves - Parrot Island - Baratang
- On the second day, you will be visiting the famous limestone caves at Rafter’s Creek.
- Post the visit, return back to the resort for the lunch and spend some quality time for yourself.
- In the evening proceed to Parrot Island to witness thousands of parrots and an amazing sunset.
- Return back to the resort and stay overnight in Baratang.
Day 3: Baratang - Merk Bay - Baratang
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Gandhighat Jetty further north of Baratang Island.
- From there a local-boat trip to Merk Bay beach will be arranged.
- The trip to Merk Bay is also through narrow evergreen mangrove creeks. It takes about an hour to reach there.
- A full day trip to the beach, laze around the beach and indulge in swimming, sun-basking, and other interesting activities. Packed lunch will be served at the beach by the host.
- Laze around by the beach and return back to the resort before sunset.
Day 4: Baratang- Port Blair
- After your breakfast, check-out from the resort.
- A drive to Port Blair and drop at the airport/hotel/jetty for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast during the course of the tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Permits charges.
- Boat charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 11990 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.