Rameswaram Day Tour from Madurai for a Big Family
Spend some quality time with your family on this Rameswaram family day tour from Madurai and explore the famous places of the city. Take along the spiritual atmosphere and experience the divinity of the holy places.
Visit the famous pilgrimage places namely Agni Theertham, Panchamukha Hanuman, Ramar Padam Gothanda Ramar Temple.
Visit the Pamban Bridge and Danuskodi.
Take a tour of Dr Abdul Kalam House & Memorial.
Hassle free pick up and drop facility.
Experience the service of expert driver in an all-private tour just for your family.
Planning to spend quality time with your family? Try the Rameswaram family day tour from Madurai package and witness some of the most popular pilgrimage sites. Rameswaram is a small town in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu, on Pamban Island (40 KM from the Mannar Island in Sri Lanka). It is separated from mainland India by the Pamban channel. It is considered to be one of the holiest places in India to Hindus and part of the Char Dham pilgrimage. The history of Rameswaram is centred around the island being a transit point to reach Sri Lanka (Ceylon historically) and the presence of Ramanathaswamy Temple. So take your family to receive the spiritual energy and to spend some amazing time by availing this family tour package.
- The driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence in Madurai at a pick-up time selected while booking.
- The drive to Rameswaram is approximately 170 KM and may take up to 4 Hours to reach.
- In Rameswaram, the driver will take to the popular temples:
- Agni Theertham,
- Panchamukha Hanuman,
- Ramar Padam Gothanda Ramar Temple,
- Ramanathaswamy Temple,
- After the temple visit, you may stop for lunch or refreshments at a local restaurant before continuing to the next places of visit.
- Post lunch, you will be visiting the house and the memorial of India's rocket man, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Next stop will be Pambam Bridge and Dhunushkodi which is about just 28 KM from Sri Lanka, making it the closest point on Indian soil to Sri Lanka.
- After the completion of your entire day tour, the driver will drive you back to Madurai. The drive back to Madurai from Dhanushkodi is approximately 190 KM and may take up to 4.5 Hours to reach Madurai.
- All transportation in a 12 seater Tempo Traveller.
- Driver allowance.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Pick-up and drop to Madurai hotel/residence/railway station.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8450 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.