Ladakh Motor Bike Tour 2020 ex. Leh with Siachen Base Camp
Take some time out to explore the beauty of Ladakh by booking this Ladakh motorbike tour of 5 nights/ 6 days with Siachen base camp. Give your soul a refreshing and rejuvenating treat to cherish these memories in future. Getaway with all the anxiety/ existential crisis/ mundane work life etc. and let your soul wallow in the natural creation of serenity and purity.
- Perfect for you if you are under a time constraint.
- A backup vehicle and an experienced road captain throughout the ride.
- Comfortable accommodation option makes it perfect enough to be a couple friendly tour.
Why Choose This?
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Route: Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley -Siachen Base Camp- Pangong Tso Lake - Leh
Ladakh bike tour is the mutual check point in the list of every travel lover. So tick mark by booking this tour to explore Ladakh - one of the most beautiful and remote places in the world. It will cover the famous tourist attractions such as the Nubra Valley, which is an aesthetically pleasing and picturesque tri-armed valley; offering a good background to collect pictures as a memory; serene Pangong Lake, to spend a night camping gazing at the stars. After Pangong Lake, you will head back to Leh where the ride gets over. The tour will also include a visit to the newly opened Siachen Base Camp from Nubra.
To facilitate the travel without any inconveniences, an experienced road captain and a fully equipped support crew will also be provided. So travel with absolute worry free mode.
- Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Day 2: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (130 km | 4/6 hours ride)
- Day 3: Ride from Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra (200 km | 7 hours)
- Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (130 km | 5-6 hours)
- Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (225 km | 7-8 hours)
- Day 6: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Upon arrival at Leh, check-in to the Leh Hotel.
- There will be the acclimatization & orientation process followed by the Ladakh ride briefing.
- You can opt to take a rest or go for a walk to explore Leh
Day 2: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (130 km | 4-6 hours ride)
- Begin the tour with the Ladakh ride after the allotment of bikes.
- An adventurous ride through one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khdung-La pass to the cold desert of Nubra valley awaits you.
- A camel ride in the mountains of Hunder can be opted for at an additional cost. The stay for the night will be in Swiss camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 3: Ride from Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra (200 km | 7 hours)
- The third day of the trip will take you to the famous Siachen Base Camp from which the Indian Army operates the highest battlefield in the world.
- Being perched at a height of approximately 23000 feet, the temperature in Siachen drops to -50 centigrade during the months of peak winter.
- Head back to Nubra Valley after an entire day of exploration where overnight stay would be arranged in Swiss Camps.
Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (130 km | 4-6 hours)
- On the fourth day, there will be an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (225 km | 7-8 hours)
- Time to head back to Leh.
- If you are willing, you may stop by the well known school from the Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’.
- The expected time to reach Leh is before Lunch and visit Shanti Stupa. If time permits, we may visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara.
- The daytime can be enjoyed in Leh.
Day 6: Departure from Leh
You will be checking out of the hotel post your breakfast and with this your tour will conclude.
Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley - Siachen Base Camp – Magnetic Hill – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions (rented bike option).
- Buffet breakfasts (5) and dinners (5) as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12920 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.