Ladakh Motor Bike Tour 2020 with Sham Valley and Turtuk
Looking forward to going on a bike tour? We’ve got just the thing for you! Explore the surreal beauty of Leh and Ladakh in this Ladakh motorbike tour of 6 nights/ 7 days along with exploring Sham valley and Turtuk. Give your soul a refreshing and rejuvenating treat to cherish these memories in future.
- Perfect for you if you are under a time constraint.
- A backup vehicle and an experienced road captain throughout the ride.
- Comfortable accommodation option makes it perfect enough to be a couple friendly tour.
Why Choose This?
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardung La - Nubra Valley - Turtuk- Pangong Tso Lake - Leh
The tour will commence from the picturesque land of Ladakh. The second day of the ride will be from Leh to Sham valley. This ride will also take you to places such as Nubra Valley which is an aesthetically pleasing and awe worthy tri-armed valley (offers an awesome background for beautiful pictures). One of the places for our halt will be Pangong Lake, alongside which we will be spending a night camping. The ride will conclude after this and we will head back to Leh. We will also be visiting Turtuk village, the last village in Indian territory which is perched close to the LOC between India and Pakistan.
To ensure that the ride doesn’t experience any sort of glitch, an experienced road captain and a fully equipped support crew will be available throughout.
- Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Day 2: Allotments of Bike, Local Sightseeing in Leh and Ride to Sham Valley
- Day 3: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (130 km | 4/6 hours ride)
- Day 4: Ride from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (3,001 m) (200 km | 7 hours)
- Day 5: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (130 km | 7-8 hours)
- Day 6: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (225 km | 7-8 hours)
- Day 7: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Upon arrival at Leh, check-in to the Leh Hotel.
- There will be the acclimatization & orientation process followed by the Ladakh ride briefing.
- You can take a rest or go for local walks, exploring Leh.
Day 2: Allotments of Bike, Local Sightseeing in Leh and Ride to Sham Valley
- The day will begin with the allotment of bikes.
- Post a nice warm breakfast you would be heading to a local sightseeing tour which will take you to places such as Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and the confluence point of Indus and Zanskar rivers.
- We will also take a ride through the beautiful roads that will take us to the Sham Valley
Day 3: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (130 km | 4/6 hours ride)
- An adventurous ride through one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khdung-La pass to the cold desert of Nubra valley awaits you.
- A camel ride in the mountains of Hunder can be opted for at an additional cost. The stay for the night will be in Swiss camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Ride from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (3,001 m) (200 km | 7 hours)
- The ride on this day will take you to the last village nestled between India and Pakistan. Turtuk was a part of Pakistan till 1971.
- Get enchanted by the scenic beauty of Turtuk.
- Head back to Nubra Valley after an entire day of exploration where overnight stay would be arranged in Swiss Camps.
Day 5: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (130 km | 7-8 hours)
- Take an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 6: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (225 km | 7-8 hours)
- On the sixth day, you will be heading back to Leh.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 Idiots'.
- You will be covering about 225 kilometres and are expected to reach Leh before lunch.
- Once in Leh, you may visit the Shanti Stupa and bonfire and warm beds in the accommodation assigned.
Day 7: Departure from Leh
- On day 7 after breakfast, you will be checking out from Leh Hotel at 10:00 am which will mark the end of your tour.
Leh Ladakh – Sham Valley - hardung La – Nubra Valley - Turtuk – Magnetic Hill – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions (rented bike option).
- Buffet breakfasts (6) and dinners (6) as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12680 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.