Ladakh Motor Bike Ride 2021 with Local Sightseeing and Siachen Base
Switch on the travel mode and explore the beauty of Ladakh by booking this Ladakh motorbike tour of 6 nights/ 7 days along with visiting the Siachen base. Give yourself a break from the work-life and steal some moments to cherish in the future.
- Leh motorbike tour if you have a limited number of days.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
- Designed to be a couple-friendly tour with the most comfortable stay options.
Why Choose This?
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Route: Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley - Siachen Base Camp - Pangong Tso Lake - Leh
If you are planning to travel and explore the magnificent creations of nature, then Ladakh bike tour is the perfect place to fit in the travelling list. The tour will take you to the most desired tourist destination, Ladakh - one of the most beautiful and remote places in the world. You will also be visiting some famous attractions such as the city of Leh to Sham Valley, Nubra Valley (aesthetically pleasing and picturesque tri-armed valley; a perfect landscape to click some pictures), Pangong Lake, to spend a starry night camping. Visit the Siachen Base Camp ( 23000 feet) from Nubra Valley.
To facilitate the travel without any inconveniences, there will be an experienced road captain and a fully equipped support crew. So put on the vacay mode and tap the benefits of this tour package.
- Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Day 2: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (130 km | 4/6 hours ride)
- Day 3: Ride from Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra (3,001 m) (200 km | 7 hours)
- Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (130 km | 7-8 hours)
- Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (225 km | 7-8 hours)
- Day 6: Leh Local Sightseeing
- Day 7: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Upon arrival at Leh, check-in to the Leh Hotel.
- There will be the acclimatization & orientation process followed by the Ladakh ride briefing.
- You can take a rest or go for local walks, exploring Leh.
Day 2: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (130 km | 4/6 hours ride)
- An adventurous ride through one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khdung-La pass to the cold desert of Nubra valley awaits you.
- A camel ride in the mountains of Hunder can be opted for at an additional cost. The stay for the night will be in Swiss camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 3: Ride from Nubra to Siachen Base Camp to Nubra (3,001 m) (200 km | 7 hours)
- The fourth day of the trip will take you to the famous Siachen Base Camp from which the Indian Army operates the highest battlefield in the world.
- Being perched at a height of approximately 23000 feet, the temperature in Siachen drops to -50 centigrade during the months of peak winter.
- Head back to Nubra Valley after an entire day of exploration where overnight stay would be arranged in Swiss Camps.
Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (130 km | 7-8 hours)
- Take an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (225 km | 7-8 hours)
- On the fifth day, you will be heading back to Leh.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 Idiots'.
- You will be covering about 225 kilometers and are expected to reach Leh before lunch.
- Once in Leh, you may visit the Shanti Stupa and bonfire and warm beds in the accommodation assigned.
Day 6: Leh Local Sightseeing
- On the sixth day, you would be going for a local sightseeing tour with the group of riders.
- Post a nice warm breakfast you may choose to visit the Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar River and the Magnetic Hill.
- The ride will be on the NH-1 highway. Post completion of the tour you would be staying overnight in the hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Departure
- You will be checking out of the hotel post your breakfast and with this, your tour will conclude.
Leh Ladakh – Sham Valley - Khardung La – Nubra Valley - Siachen Base Camp – Magnetic Hill – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions (rented bike option).
- Buffet breakfasts (6) and dinners (6) as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 15090 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.