Pune to Shirdi via Lonavala and Khandala
Pune 10 Hours 104 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
- You would be received from your hotel in Pune at your preferred time slot.
- Post a short drive of 2 hours, you would arrive in the Lonavala and Khandala region.
- You can visit the following suggested places during your time in Lonavala and Khandala;
- Lohagad Fort: One of the numerous hill forts of Maharashtra is one of the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves: Ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- You may stop at a local restaurant in Lonavala Khandala for your lunch.
- Post lunch, you may continue your tour by visiting the following places:
- Nagphani (Duke’sNose): Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Post the completion of the tour in Lonavala and Khandala, you would be driven to Shirdi and be dropped there in Shirdi.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 300 kilometres as per the itinerary (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6290 (Save 9% )
₹ 5750 Per Vehicle
₹ 5750 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News