Ujjain Full Day and Omakreshwar 2 Day Trip and Drop to Indore
Ujjain 1 Nights/2 Days
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Day 1: Ujjain Local Sightseeing Tour
- The tour starts with your pick-up from the hotel/residence in Ujjain at 12:00 PM.
- During the tour, we suggest the following important attractions be covered:
- Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga: One of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India, the lingam at the Mahakala is believed to be swayambhu (born of itself) deriving currents of power (shakti) from within itself as against the other images and lingams which are ritually established and invested with mantra-shakti.
- Shree Chintaman Ganesh Mandir: Chintaman Ganesh is the biggest temple of Lord Ganesha in Ujjain.
- Raja Bhartari Caves: According to popular tradition this is the sanctuary hallowed by the yogic practices of the King Bharthari.
- Shree Bada Ganesh Mandir: This temple enshrines a huge artistic sculpture of Ganesh, the son of Shiva.
- Ved Shala: Also known as Jantar Mantar, India's first observatory was built in 1725 and consists of 13 architectural astronomy instruments.
- Kaliadeh Palace: Once recorded as the beautiful temple of Sun on banks of River Shipra, the Palace is one of the most famous historical landmarks of Ujjain. The central dome of the palace is a beautiful example of Persian architecture, and the Persian inscriptions here record the visits of Emperor Akbar and Jehangir to this palace.
- There are many ghats in Ujjain, and you may as well visit the popular ones to feel to the holy vibe.
- After the completion of the 10-hour tour, the driver will drop you back to your hotel/residence in Ujjain city limits.
Day 2: Ujjain to Omakareshwar and drop to Indore
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel/residence in Ujjain at 6:00 AM.
- Drive to Omkareshwar which would take 3.5 hours to reach.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Mamaleshwar Temple, the temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is the home to the Jyotirlinga. This temple is on the other side, you will have to cross the Mamaleshwar Setu to reach there.
- Next up you can visit the Varhdheshwar temple, a beautiful piece of architecture it is.
- Omkareshwar is dotted with many old and new temples, you may visit them at your own pace.
- You may also take a boat ride in the beautiful ghats of Omkareshwar at your own expense.
- After the completion of your tour, the driver will drop you back to Indore.
Ujjain Local Sightseeing
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Ujjain city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver day allowance.
- 10 hours and 100 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
Ujjain to Omkareshwar and drop to Indore
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Ujjain City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 320 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6800 (Save 6% )
₹ 6425 Per Vehicle
₹ 6425 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News