Rafting in Manali
4 to 8 people
Looking for safe rafting in Manali managed by expert rafting professionals in Manali, then get ready for some highly enthralling water sports in Beas River that offers a thrilling experience of Rafting in Kullu Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
- Enjoy 1-2 hours of cruising and rafying over strenuous rapids in the Beas River.
- Take control of the raft and manoeuvre it while rafting
- Experience the joy of waves crashing against your face
Short Rafting is around 7 Kms stretch, the rafting cost in Manali depends upon group size and number of participants during season. This small rafting stretch in Manali is usually liked by most of travellers as its less time consuming and equally enjoyable. The famous Rafting sites in Manali for 7 Kms Rafting is just 18 Kms from Manali town. It hardly takes half hour journey to reach Manali Rafting point from main town. Couples and Honeymooners mostly like this Short Rafting thrill in River Beas.
- Transport to Starting point,
- Rafting with professional river guide
- All Rafting equipment, life jackets, helmets etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, bad health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- Duration: 1-2 Hrs
- Difficulty: Easy, Grade II/III
Things To Carry
- An extra pair of clothes and towels.
- Rubber slippers or sandals
- Sunscreen lotion or any similar lotion
- Sunglasses or swimming goggles, if necessary
- You can carry your mobile phones/cameras as guides have a dry bag while rafting (at your own risk).
Things Not to Carry:
- Do not carry any expensive jewelry.
- Expensive watches and other such valuables with you on this rafting trip.
- 75% of the total amount paid will be refunded if the travel plan is cancelled by the customer 60 days or more prior to the date of commencement of travel.
- 50% of the total amount paid will be refunded if the travel plan is cancelled by the customer 30 days or more prior to the date of commencement of travel.
- 25% of the total amount paid will be refunded if the travel plan is cancelled by the customer 15 days or more prior to the date of commencement of travel.
- No money shall be refunded in case of cancellation of travel plan less than 15 days prior to the date of commencement of travel.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
5 travellers found this helpful
Some of our own trek leaders are qualified, experienced ladies. All treks are extremely safe for ladies and we have a lot of solo clients who are ladies.
4 travellers found this helpful
You need to carry an original ID card and a photograph.
4 travellers found this helpful
There are no doctors on the trek; however our trek leaders are experienced in first aid and basic medical protocols.
3 travellers found this helpful
Our trip will start from the base camp in Haripur, 14 km short of Manali. If you are travelling by Volvo bus, you are requested to de-board at the Patlikuhal bus stand and we will receive you from there and drive you to the base camp
2 travellers found this helpful
The water during the trip is fresh and it is recommended to carry your personal reusable water bottles and filters as well.