Kang Yatse 2 Summit Trek
10 Nights/11 Days
English and Hindi
Kang Yatse 2 summit trek or Kang Yatse shoulder is classified as trekking summit. Being a serious trekker, Kang Yatse 2 can offer you the thrill of mountaineering and an altitude exposure beyond 6000m. And obviously the way to reach the base camp is the magical silk route of Markha Valley
- Grade: Difficult
- Duration: 11 Days / 10 Nights
- Max Altitude: 6200m
Day 1: Arrival Day
Arrival at Leh – Afternoon after lunch Visit Leh Palace & Shanti stupa. At evening briefing of itinerary. Stay at Leh.
Day 2: Acclimatization Day
Visit to Hemis, Shey & Thiksey-3 monasteries practicing the age old culture of Ladakhi Budhisim. Stay at Leh.
Day 3: Trekking Day
Start early morning drive from Leh to Chiling 55Km. Chilling (3200m) to Skiu(3400m), (3-4) hours trek.
Day 4: Trekking Day
Skiu to Markha trek for 5 – 6 hours. Camp at Markha 3700m.
Day 5: Trekking Day
Markha to Thochungtse trekking, 5-6 hours. Stay at camp site,4200m.
Day 6: Trekking Day
Thochungtse to Mt.Kang Yatse(6240m) Base Camp trekking (7-6 Hrs). Stay at BC camp site,4720m.
Day 7: Orientation Day
Orientation and acclimatization day. Prepare for summit tomorrow.
Day 8: Trekking Day
Base Camp ( 5000m ) to Summit ( 6200m) to Base Camp ( 5000m), 7 – 8 hours. Get down to Nimaling Valley.
Day 9: Trekking Day
Reserve day for summit.
Day 10: Trekking Day
Nimaling to Shang Shumdo(3730 m) trekking 7-8 hrs. Via Kongmaru La – 5130m, Chuskirmo( 4140m). Drive down to Leh.
Day 11: Departure Day
Say good bye to Leh. Start for your next destination.
- Stay at Leh on 2-3 sharing basis in Guest House or Home stay.
- Stay at campsite on 2-3 sharing basis in tent
- Breakfast and Dinner at the campsite and packed lunch during activities. Veg/Non-Veg as per preference.
- Climbing and Forest Fees based on your Nationality
- Off Loading of backpack upto 10kg
- Sleeping bag, mat, crampon, ice-axe, rope.All gears with pro quality standards.
- Transportation – Pickup and drop on arrival and departure of Leh, trek start and end point by car.
- Food at Leh.
- Keeping in mind the altitude of Leh, book an additional acclimatization day at Leh with the cost of 1200 INR, stay + breakfast.
- Any other personal equipment or gear.
- Any charges for camera, if included.
- Any insurance.
- Anything is not mentioned into above inclusions.
- Cancellation prior to 45 days from the start of the event– full refund.
- Cancellation between 45 days and 30 days to the start of the event– 50% refund.
- Cancellation less than 30 days to the start of the event– No refund, but if you want to do the same itinerary sometime later with in a year, you will get 65% discount on itinerary Fee. Reach us if you want to use the same amount for another trek.
- There will be a deduction of 3.09% as bank processing charges on all refunds.