Kochi Biennale 2016
It is Biennale season in Kochi! Visit this city during 12/12/16 to 29/3/17 & be a part of this exciting event.
The Kochi-Muziris Biennale is an international exhibition of contemporary art held in Kochi, Kerala. Indian and international artists exhibits artworks across a variety of mediums including film, installation, painting, sculpture, new media and performance art.
- Globally renowned artists will be here
- Witness the music, art & culture of Kochi in its true sense
- Pick up from Airport.
- Reach the hotel and leave for Biennale. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- Leave for a guided local tour after breakfast- Matancherry Palace, Paradesi Synogogue, Santa Cruz Basalica and more.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan as mentioned above in all the hotels
- All toll, parking fees, driver bata & fuel cost
- All transfers and sightseeing by Toyota Innova Crysta (As per itinerary at disposal - From 08.00 AM to 07.00 PM)
- Pick-up & Drop from CochinAirport
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that