Bangalore Sightseeing Day Tour
Discover Bangalore’s famous gardens, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private 8-hour Bangalore city tour. Take a morning walk through the Lal Bagh botanical garden understand why this cosmopolitan Indian city earned its nickname 'The Garden City'. See the summer retreat of the Mysore ruler Tipu Sultan and more.
- Discover historic Bangalore during a sightseeing tour
- Explore the park that gave Garden City its very name
- Taste the exotic flavours of Southern India dishes
This tour starts with pick-up from your hotel or given address and covers all major tourist attractions in Bangalore. You will visit the following places on this tour:
- Bangalore Palace - Constructed in 1887 by the Woodeyar Dynasty in the Tudor-style architecture, it resembles the medieval castles of Normandy and England
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens: the lush Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, facility that houses more than 1,000 unique flora and admire the famous glass house inspired by London’s Crystal Palace.
- Nandi or Bull Temple: Famous for huge granite bull statue, carved out of a single piece of rock.
- Tipu's Summer Palace: This palace completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies.
- Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & High Court - We pass these Neo-Dravidian-style buildings and the soothing Cubbon Park right in the middle of the city.
- ISKCON Temple - Sri Radha Krishna Temple in Bangalore is one of the largest ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples in the world.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits.
*If 8 hour/80 Kilometer limit is exceeded, extra charges apply (See Additional Information section).
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore/ Bangalore Hotel or Residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 Hour and 80 Kms of usage (can be exceeded with extra charges)
- Monument entrance fees or tickets
- Personal expenses
- Toll and Parking fees
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- This is not a guided tour
- Price includes 8 Hours/80 Kms of usage on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- Sedan segment refers to 4+1 seat Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios, etc.
- SUV segment refers to big 6+1 seat Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 100/Hr. and 10/Km for Sedan
- 120/Hr. and 14/Km for SUV
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
97 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
95 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
14 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Bangalore Hotel or Residence
₹ 2090 Per Vehicle