Chapora River Cruise
4 to 10 people
English, Hindi and Goan
Rated as the No 1 activity to do in Goa, We will help you discover Goa in a whole new way. If you are looking for an exclusive experience in Goa, then this traditional yet modern cruise is a must have experience.
Enjoy 1 hour of cruise along the Chapora River while you have some quality time with your family. The calm and quiet Chapora River will keep your mind at ease. All those sweet views along its banks will be a treat to your eyes and a great relaxation to your mind. This is a journey you desperately need if you are worked up by the urban life.
Our journey starts from Morjim and after a 2 hour sail through the Chapora River we will be back at Morjim. Our crew will take good care of you while you are having fun with your family or friends. You will be provided with snacks and beverages throughout the journey.
- Cruise on the Chapora River starting from Morjim
- Have drinks and snacks on the boat
- Opportunities to view Goa which is typically missed by most visitors
- Unparalleled views plus protection from wind or rain
- Deck for outdoor river cruising
- Elegant, contemporary design.
- Remarkable service and experience
River cruises in Goa are a highly versatile activity that boasts great appeal to the traveler and explorer in them. From a romantic date with a loved one or a party with friends, boat cruises are a great option when you’re looking to do something just that little bit different.
If you’re looking for a specialist provider of boat cruises in Goa – One that will take you on a scenic voyage through familiar sights and attractions, and help you to explore the city from an exclusive new perspective – turn to us. We also offer a range of specialized river cruises in Goa to fulfil different needs.
- Welcome drink
- Soft drinks
- Limited beers
- 1 & 2 hour Boat Cruise as per the selected package
- All support staff
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cruise times subject to change (depending on the tide)
- Cruise does not always run
- Limited schedule on Public Holidays