Goa Cruise with Kayaking
If you are looking for an exclusive experience in Goa, then this traditional yet modern cruise accompanied with kayaking is a must to have experience. Kayaking in the river (including jungle), or the sea (along with dolphins) will be an experience of a life time.
Our trip will start from Morjim and after a 3 hour long cruise along the Chapora River we return to Morjim. Soft drinks, snacks and a group of friendly crew will take care of you aboard. Your safety is our utmost priority and our experienced crew will be watching out for you while you are having fun at the deck or in the water.
River cruises in Goa are some of the highly versatile activity that boasts great appeal to the traveller and explorer in them. A romantic date with a loved one or a party with friends, boat cruises are a great option when you’re looking to do something different.
Along with our free service of drinks and snacks, guests are allowed to bring food and drinks on board. If so, please note that you have to inform us while booking.
- Cruise on the Chapora River starting from Morjim for 3 hours
- Have drinks and snacks on the boat
- Opportunities to view Goa which is typically missed by most visitors
- Unparalleled views plus protection from wind or rain
- Deck for outdoor river cruising
- Elegant, contemporary design.
- Remarkable service and experience
- Welcome drink
- Soft drinks
- Limited beers (2 pint per adult)
- 3 hour boat cruise
- Cruise times subject to change due to tide timings
- Limited schedule on Public Holidays
- Right of admission on the kayaks reserved
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 25% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: