Private Boat Goa River Cruise with Kayaking
Discover Goa in a new way, If you are looking for an exclusive experience in Goa, then this traditional yet modern cruise is must to have experience in Goa. Book the entire boat for your exclusive leisure.
This is including the stay and the trip on Nocturne Indien or Red Mangrove along a river of Goa, Chapora river, or the Arabian sea as well as the activities proposed. Kayaking on the river (including jungle), or the sea (along with dolphins). Right of admission on the kayaks reserved for adults only. Passengers are allowed to bring food and drink (limited) on board. If so, please note that you have to inform us while booking.
On of the nicest boats in Goa you can have the richest experience in the Goa waterways. The boats are suited for river as well as the sea. It is very safe and lets you enjoy the all aspects of waterways Goa has to offer.
- 1 hour of private boat cruise
- Accommodates upto 10 people
- With whole boat to your group, cruise on the Chapora River
- Have drinks and snacks on the boat
- Opportunities to view Goa which is typically missed by most visitors
- Unparalleled views plus protection from wind or rain
- Deck for outdoor river cruising
- Elegant, contemporary design.
- Remarkable service and experience
River cruises in Goa are a highly versatile activity that boasts great appeal to the traveler and explorer in them. From a romantic date with a loved one or a party with friends, boat cruises are a great option when you’re looking to do something just that little bit different.
If you’re looking for a specialist provider of boat cruises in Goa – One that will take you on a scenic voyage through familiar sights and attractions, and help you to explore the city from an exclusive new perspective – turn to us. We also offer a range of specialized river cruises in Goa to fulfil different needs.
- Welcome drink
- Soft drinks
- Limited beers
- Upto 10 guests, if more inform while booking
- 1, 2 & 3 hour of Private Boat Cruise
- All support team
- Cruise times may change depending on the tide timings
- Limited schedule on Public Holidays
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that