Visakhapatnam (Vizag) Sightseeing Full Day Tour
Visakhapatnam or Vizag, the much-famed port city in Andhra Pradesh State of India, bags the honor of being the largest city of Andhra Pradesh State as well as the third largest city along the East Coast. Visakhapatnam is the only natural harbor on the east coast.
The history of Visakhapatnam dates back to 5th century BC. During 5th century BC, the city was under the control of Kalinga Dynasty. Later it was captured by King Asoka, the Great. During his rule, Buddhism was spread across the region and tourists can see many relics, ruins and statues of Buddhism in Vizag.
In this trip we will visit prominent Buddhist sites of Bavikonda, Thotlakonda.
- Bavikonda, Pavurallakonda, Thotlakonda, Kailasagiri
The below-mentioned itinerary is indicative and may change in real time based on the breaks you take and time you wish to spend at each location.
- 8:00AM: Pickup and proceed towards Bavikonda
- 9:15AM: Reach Bavikonda, sightseeing
- 10:15AM: Proceed towards Thotlakonda
- 10:45AM: Reach Thotlakonda, sightseeing
- 12:00 Noon: Proceed towards Pavurallakonda
- 12:45PM: Reach Pavurallakonda, sightseeing
- 1:45PM: Proceed towards Kailasagiri
- 2:45PM: Reach Kailasagiri, sightseeing
- 3:45PM: Proceed towards drop point (railway station or hotel)
- 5PM: Trip ends
If time permits you can also visit a few other places in and around Vizag, like,
- Rishikonda beach
- Tenneti Park
- VUDA park
- Submarine Museum
- Naval Museum
- All Sightseeing in Private AC Car
- Sedan car (Etios or similar)
- There is a time and distance limit of 12 Hrs /120 KMs on this tour.
- Toll fee, Parking charges, Hill charges.
- Time or distance done extra will be billed at the below rates,
- Typically tour completes in 10-11 Hours, but above time/distance limit Rs.150/- per hour and Rs.11/- per km would be charged.
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Visakhapatnam Railway Station
₹ 3150 Per Vehicle