Leh Bike Tour 2017- Ex. Delhi with Tso Moriri
11 Nights/12 Days
15 to 20 people
Moderate to Challenging
Day 01: Delhi – Manali (560km/12hrs)
The Journey starts from Delhi onwards; we will pick you at 5 PM from our Volvo pickup stand and board bus for the beautiful town Manali. The journey will be of 12 hours. Overnight Journey in Volvo.
Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali - City Tour
Arrives Manali in the morning and check in to hotel after a brief detailed introduction about the trip. In afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles and you will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Jispa (140 kms/ 8 hrs)
After Morning breakfast, we start riding toward Jispa crossing Rohtang Pass (3980 m), Keylong and then passing by beautiful villages of Lahul Valley and enjoying Chandra & Bhaga river. That will be all for the first day of our trip from Manali. Stay will be overnight in camps in Jispa with refreshing Campfire.
Day 04: Jispa - Baralacha Pass - Sarchu (100 kms/ 5 hrs)
After breakfast, we start riding toward Sarchu crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m) and on the way passing by two marvellous lakes Deepak & Suraj Taland. On arrival at Sarchu, Overnight in camp.
Day 05: Sarchu - Leh (253 kms/ 10 hrs)
We start riding in morning toward Leh crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground, which is the second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Leh - Khardungla pass - Leh (34 kms /1 hrs)
Than we Ride for Khardungla Pass, which is the World’s highest motorable road at height of 5602m. Khardong La is very significant Historical place of major caravan route from Leh to Kashgar. Than we Return Leh in the afternoon. And rest of day will be free for you to explore beauty of leh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Leh – Pangong Tso Lake - Leh (150 kms/9 hrs)
Early in the morning after breakfast, we will visit Pangongn Tso Lake by sharing a car, shooting point of Three Idiots Movie. Pangong Tso Lake is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 meter. It is 134 km long and extends from India to China. Approximately 60% of the length of the lake lies in China. The lake is 5 km wide at its broadest point and during winter the lake freezes completely despite being saline water. Then in the evening we will return back to Leh. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Leh - Tsomoriri Lake (240 kms/ 8 hrs)
In morning, we start riding to Tsomoriri Lake. Tsomoriri lake is situated at an altitude of 4595 meter. It is the largest of the high altitude lakes entirely within India and entirely within Ladakh. The lake is fed by springs and snow-melt from neighboring mountains. Rest of day will be free to explore around beautiful Tsomoriri lake. Overnight at camp.
Day 09: Tsomoriri - Sarchu (200 kms/ 8 hrs)
Then we will return after having Morning breakfast and start riding toward Sarchu. During we will cross another beautiful Lake and village of Tsokar. In evening, reach to Sarchu and check in at camp and Overnight with great campfire.
Day 10: Sarchu - Manali (222 kms/8-9 hrs)
Early morning after having breakfast, we start riding back toward Manali. On arrival check in at hotel. This will be the end of motor biking. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 11: Depart Manali – Over night Volvo Bus
Today is free day to explore beautiful town manali. In the evening we will depart for Delhi by Volvo bus. Overnight in Volvo.
Day 12: Delhi
In the morning we will reach Delhi, the memorable trip ends here
- Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starts from Breakfast on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till Dinner on departure from Manali on day 11
- One Enfield 350 cc motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10. Not on day 08 for Pangong Tso Lake
- Non AC sharing car for Pangong excursion on day 08.
- Accompanied guide one Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Permit fee for Pangong and Tsomoriri
- Environmental Fee
- Transport in Volvo from Delhi to Manali & Back
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- All taxes/ tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Entrances to place of visit
- Lunch is not included and any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Bike for Pangong Tso Lake on day 08
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Expenses of personal nature like personal gratuities, telephone charges, laundry, spa activities, drinks etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Personal Medicines, Sunscreen lotion,
- Lip balm, Glucose
- Couple of water bottles
- Chocolates, biscuits and nuts:
- Other essentials: Paper soap, toothbrush,
- Toothpaste, comb and toilet paper.
Riding Gear Essentials
- Full Face Helmet with Clear Visor
- UV sunglasses
- Riding Jacket
- Riding pants
- Rain Coat
- Sweater, Socks
- Warm inners
- Chargers for all the gadgets,
- Cameras and mobile
- Spare camera batteries
- Car charger or battery bank
- 3 socket power strip
- Enough memory cards to last you the entire trip
Documents and IDs
- Driving License
- Registration Certificate (We will provide you)
- Medical Insurance Card
- Secondary ID
- List of important contacts
- Map and itinerary (We will provide you)
How to carry all these
- Saddle bag
- Tank bag
- Day bag
Mobile phone connectivity: Only post-paid mobile phone connections from other states work in Ladakh and even from these, only BSNL has presence beyond Leh. So unless you wish to be dependent upon STD booths, carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.
How to pack: Pack everything in plastic bags, before putting them in your saddle bag. This way cloths do not get dirty and even if water gets inside the bag, it won’t likely ruin your cloths and other stuff. Also make sure to pack the essential tools, spares and food towards the top, so that they are easily accessible while on the road
- 30 days: Full refund (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.)
- 21-30 days: 75% of trip cost will be refunded (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.)
- 14-21 days: 50% of trip cost will be refunded (after deducting any expenses that have been incurred for hotel bookings, transport, etc.)