Bhubaneswar Heritage Walk
The Bhubaneswar Heritage Walk takes participants to some of the best kept examples of temples that made Bhubaneswar known as the "Temple City of India". The walk is organised every Sunday.
The Bhubaneswar Heritage Walk is an initiative to create awareness about the history and culture. Created as a medium to highlight the grand architectural legacy of the city for both its citizens and tourists, the walk is open for anyone who registers. It will be conducted every Sunday morning.
We take small groups of 20 participants across a 4 KM radius covering some of the gems of Kalinga Architectural style.
Click on the link for the route map
Mukteswar Complex | Kedareswar Complex | Daiteshwar Temple | Siva Temple | Swarnajaleswar | Kotitirtheswar | Subarneswar | Sampurnajaleswar | Bramha Temple | Ananta Vasudev | Vishnu Temple | Tirtheswar | Vimaleswar / Gowrisankar | Kainchi Temple | Lingaraj Temple | Chitrakarini | Papanasini | Makareswar | Bharatimath |Vaitala / Sisireswar | Uttareswar | Taleswar | Parsurameshwar
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.