Mysore Sightseeing Day Tour from Bangalore
In this Day Sightseeing Tour of Mysore from Bangalore experience city's culture and see the most famous attractions. Visit must see places like Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, St. Philomena’s Cathedral and much more. We also stop over at Tomb of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna on Bangalore Mysore Highway.
- Get to know the royal history of the fascinating city
- Visit one of the most beautiful palaces in India- The Mysore Palace
- See the Neo Gothic style Roman Catholic church of St. Philomena
- Get the bird's eye view of the city from Chalumdi Hills
- Explore Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace at Srirangapatna
- Optional: Visit Mysore Zoo
- The trip starts with pick-up in private vehicle with your personal chauffeur for the day.
- First stop would be to Srirangapatna. You can take a stop for breakfast (at your own cost) on the way.
- At Srirangapatna visit the Ranganthaswamy temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha
- Next you will visit Tomb of Tipu Sultan also situated in Srirangapatnam. This Mausoleum of Tipu Sultan is an architectural wonder. It's excellent workmanship is evident in the carved windows, brick dome. Artistic doorways with decorated with ivory.
- After Srirangapatna we move towards Mysore city where St. Philomena's church is our first stop. Built in 1930s in Neo Gothic style and inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Next we visit the majestic Palace of Mysore. Built by the royal family of Mysore this huge palace is one of the most beautiful palaces in India.
- We drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of the lovely city. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- If you want to skip one of the places or you have enough time, we can visit the Mysore Zoo instead.
- Finally we visit the beautiful Brindavan Gardens.
- Drive back to Bangalore - Your Private chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel or your home at the end of the Mysore tour.
Mysore (now called Mysuru) is 140 Kilometers for Bangalore and takes 2-3 hours to reach. Although distance is not much, actual travel time may be higher on long weekends due to traffic. This erstwhile capital of Kingdom of Mysore or Karnataka is a must visit destination on a trip to Bangalore or South India.
This day trip is a perfect package tour if you want to visit Mysore and come back to Bangalore the same day. A little hectic trip is like is best done in car and bus sightseeing day tour package can become quite tiring. Booking is online and hassle free.
*This is not a Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bangalore City Hotel or Residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned Hatchback/Sedan or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- 380 KMs of usage (more than sufficient)
- Usage of car till 10:00pm (Night charges applicable after that)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Pick-up only for Bangalore City limits only, other areas available as add-on while booking.
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
- Sedan segment refers to 4+1 seat Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios, etc.
- SUV segment refers to big 6+1 seat Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga.
- Rs. 11/14 per KM extra charge over 380 Kms if crossed as per vehicle type.
- Night charges applicable for usage after 10pm: Rs. 250 for Sedan and Rs. 300 for SUV
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
97 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
95 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
15 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Bangalore Hotel or Residence
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 4690 Per Vehicle