Women Group Tour: Leh Ladakh
Women Wanderers in the valley of Himalayas - 6th May, 2017
Day 1 - Arrival: Upon arrival at Leh Airport you will met our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize to Ladakh’s high altitude of 11500 feet. Evening Visit to Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay & dinner at Hotel. (Meals: Welcome Drink & Dinner)
Day 2 – Shyam Valley Tour: Post breakfast, we proceed for west side of Indus Valley visiting Hall of Fame (Museum) Kali Mata Mandir, Patther Shab (Gurduwara), Magnetic Hill, Sangam Point (Confluence of Indus and Zanskar River). We have optional River Rafting adventure at Nimoo (additional cost). Evening we return to Leh & explore Leh Market for shopping/leisure. Proceed to our hotel for dinner & overnight stay. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 3 – Leh to Nubra: After an early breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley via Khardongla Pass (the highest motor able road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Visit Sumoor, another pretty village on the other side of the river. Samstan Ling Monastery or Gonpa is one of the 15 big monasteries of Ladakh founded by Lama Tsultim Nima who also founded the Ridzong Monastery. Overnight in Nubra Valley. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 – Nubra to Pangong: After your breakfast, visit the Deskit Monastery A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometres at its widest point and over 130 Kms long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Overnight at Camp. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 5 – Leisure Day/Trekking at Pangong: One of the most picturesque place in world -Pangong Lake. The morning will mesmerize you when the first light of sun falls on Pangong Lake, and you see different shades of blue on the lake. Visit the 3 idiots point, just sit back and relax the cool breeze and peace. By 10-11 AM we start trekking to near by hills to capture the serene view of Pangong Lake. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 6 – Depart to Leh: After an early morning stroll at the Pangong Lake, we depart for our journey towards Leh, by crossing Changla Pass (world’s third highest motorable road). Arrive Leh by noon. Evening free to explore local market & shopping. Dinner & stay at Leh Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 7 – Airport Drop: Post early breakfast, our driver will drop you at the airport. Tour concludes with some amazing memories to cherish for lifetime. (Meal: Breakfast)
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport.
- Welcome by our representative & welcome at the Hotel
- Non-Alcoholic Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- 7 Days – 6 Nights accommodation on twin sharing in 3 star category.
- Meal Plan MAPI (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Return and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by non-AC Innova/Xylo/Traveler
- Inner line Permit to restricted/protected areas.
- Hotel taxes
- Monuments and Museum fee.
- One bottle of water to each traveller each day.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments