Stand Up Paddleboarding in Goa
Stand up Paddle boarding (SUP) is relatively new among other water sports but its nevertheless fun and exciting. It’s an almost perfect water sports you can indulge in when you are at Goa. SUP allows you to ride along or glide over the waves. This exciting water sports is something which can be mastered by almost anyone within an hour of our training. Our WPA (World Paddle Association) instructors are some of the best in the world. After their training the intimidating Goan waters will become your playground.
The lesson will last about an hour and we suggest you bring sunscreen and water to stay hydrated.
- 1 hour session
- Full safety: Certified instructor - 5 people per instructor, small group ensures personal service
- Experience the joy of learning to connect with the power of the waves
- SUP Lessons for all ages and levels
- Includes all equipment
- Can be shared or private instructor can take up to 5 students at once.
- Availability is during high tide, so better to call ahead to check a good time to come. High Tide can usually lasts about 4 hours of the day.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that