Amritsar Wagah Border Tour by Double Decker Bus
Visit Wagah border on a hop on and hop off a double-decker bus and explore the iconic city.
- Visit Wagah Border on a double-decker bus.
- Watch BSF and Pakistani soldiers take part in the Beating Retreat ceremony at the Wagah Border
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine.
- You will be reporting at the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Square near Golden Temple at 2:00 PM.
- The bus will proceed the tour to Wagah Border at approx 2:10 PM onwards.
- Wagah border tour would take up to 3-4 hours and the guests are expected to be back in the city by approx 8 pm.
- The tour ends back at the Golden Temple.
Package Name: HOP05/1
- City Sightseeing Tour as per itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Bus service.
- A visit to Wagah Border if chosen for.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 360 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.