Heritage Food Walk in Shivajinagar
This heritage food walk is set in Shivajinagar, amongst the oldest residential areas of Bengaluru. This bustling neighborhood place is a heaven for die-hard lovers of non-vegetarian delicacies. It is synonymous with exotic delicacies like paya soup (lamb trotters), boti (lamb intestines), bheja (lamb brain) apart from other specialties like biryani, sheekh kebabs, teetar, rolls, kheema samosas.
We take our guests on a roller-coaster of a food walk, giving them the opportunity to taste food from a few iconic eateries in this area apart from some new ones. Hidden in the narrow lanes and by-lanes here are eateries that serve the tastiest of non-vegetarian delicacies, which we intend to introduce to our guests. In between bites we also sip a few cups of Sulaimani chai, regular chai & if available the harira (grounded almonds' shake). The desserts include egg pudding and muzzafar, among others.
- Enjoy food from iconic heritage and new food outlets
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments