Manali - Jungle Hiking & Camping
1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 15 people
English & Hindi
Come to the mountains of Manali and experience the spirit of adventure in a texture you thought could never exist. Hike amongst the Dhauladhar range in snow clad Solang Valley and explore the tiny and charming town of Old Manali. You want to hang out in the buzz of Old Manali in the lovely cafes? Spend the night there and you will really love and appreciate the cup of coffee you have the next morning. You want to chill in the quiet and peace of the jungles of Pir Panjaal range.
You camp in luxury tents at Kkoott (Jungle camping site) and really get in sync with nature. Get your adrenaline fix while paragliding in the kullu valley and heart pounding white water rafting in the mighty River Beas. There is something for everyone in this lovely holiday experience apart from the best memories that all will take away.
Day-1: Arrive in Manali
The guests will arrive in Manali and after refreshments, leave for Solang valley. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the vibrant Solang valley and start your hike to Old Manali. After a pleasant and invigorating hike, we will reach Old Manali and have lunch.
Chill overnight in the wilderness and enjoy some unadulterated peace and quiet, even if it is for a night. It is a Himalayan Jungle retreat set in the jungles of an ancient village. Pitch the luxury tents in the meadow here and enjoy a surreal camping experience. Enjoy freshly cooked vegetarian meal and collect firewood. Indulge in some angling and chill around a bonfire and BBQ before retiring for the night. We will stay in luxury hiking tents for a great camping experience.
Day-2: Checkout from Kkoott (Jungle camping site)
Wake up to the charming morning life of a village set in a thick jungle if you are camping at Kkoott. After early breakfast, start the exploration of Manali town or leave for Paragliding and White Water rafting. After lunch, board the bus from the Manali bus stand/Patlikuhl bus stand.
- Stay in 2-4 men luxury hiking tents.
- Meals during camping (1 Dinner, 1 breakfast and 1 lunch) - freshly cooked vegetarian meals
- Services of experienced lead guide
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
- Transportation during the trip (as per actual)
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/fax calls, tips to drivers, guides, any beverages.
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary and increase in no. of days because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks, flight cancellations, sickness etc.
- All meals during travel, in restaurants/dhabas.
- Cost of any optional activity we offer, like paragliding, angling, rafting etc.
- Transport charges to rafting/paragliding point at actual.
- Personal porterage @INR. 500 per day per 10 kg bag, in case trekkers need porter/pony
- Trekking programs in the Himalaya necessarily would not always run exactly as scheduled. Allow for unplanned long days or early camps due to weather disruptions or similar causes and for this trek in particular we strongly suggest keeping one extra day handy.
- All participants are recommended to have a travel insurance that covers trekking and wilderness travel.
- Wear shoes and clothes you are comfortable in and do not forget waterproof jackets and warm clothing. Avoid Denims.
- Do not litter the environment. Polythene and plastics are non-biodegradable and unhealthy for the environment and must not be littered or burned and should be carried back.
- 30 days prior to departure - 90% refund.
- 15 - 29 days prior to departure - 50% refund
- Less than 15 days prior to departure: no refund
( 2 - 12 yrs)