WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- User-Provided Information: When you register for the Service, we ask you to provide an e-mail address. You may also need to enter information that would be considered "personally identifiable" (that is, information that would allow us to directly identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number). In order to tailor our Service's to you, you may also be required to tell us your point of origin and the types of trips that you are looking for.
- Third-Party Login Functionality: We allow users with accounts on third-party services, such as Facebook, to log into the Service using functionality that those third parties provide (such as Facebook Connect). By using this Facebook functionality to log into the Service, you permit us to access and use specific identifying information related to your Facebook or Google account.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: Like many websites and mobile apps, when you use the Service we may automatically record certain information about your visit from your web browser or our mobile app such as your IP address, the pages of the Service you view, and the order with which you pass through the website. We collect and may use this information to understand and analyze the general usage trends and preferences of our users.
- "Cookies" Information: One form of "automatically collected" information we record is information stored by "cookies." When you use the Service, we may send one or more cookies to your computer or your mobile device. We use both "session" and "persistent" cookies to collect, store, and sometimes track various types of information. A session cookie is one that disappears after you close your browser or our mobile app. While a persistent cookie remains after you close your browser or the mobile app (and may be used by your browser or the mobile app when you later return to the Service), persistent cookies generally can be removed. You can review the appropriate "Help" file in your Web browser or your mobile device to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
HOW TRODLY MAKES USE OF THIS INFORMATION
- Manage and improving our product: Our primary use of information you provide to us is to maintain and improve our Service and to customize and target content, including advertising, that we provide so that it might be more interesting, relevant and useful to you.
HOW THIS INFORMATION IS SHARES OR DISCLOSED
- Disclose to Third parties: We may provide personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in helping us perform our internal business functions. These are things like performing maintenance, improving security, data analysis, e-mail transmission, or data hosting on our behalf. We will do our best to require these third parties to maintain your information securely, to not use it for purposes other than providing services to us, and to refrain from disclosing the information except when required by law.
- Legal requests and other necessities: We may disclose your personal information if we are either required by law to do so or in good faith believe that disclosure is necessary in order to (1) satisfy legal obligations or comply with a legal process served on Trodly, (2) to protect Trodly from fraudulent, abusive, predatory or unlawful uses of our Service, (3) investigate or defend Trodly against legal threats or claims, (4) protect and defend the property rights of Trodly, and (5) take action on user complaints.
- Change of ownership. Should trodly itself be sold or if there is otherwise a change in corporate ownership we would transfer your personally identifiable information to our buyers so that they could continue to provide the same great Trodly service.
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may disclose aggregated or other types of non-personally identifiable information, including "automatically collected" and "cookies" information that is non-personally identifiable, to third parties for various purposes.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS AND ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
CHOICE TO OPT-OUT
We give users the option to remove their e-mail address from our database at any time and to not receive future communications and to no longer receive the membership benefits of our service. To do so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact us via e-mail and any questions should be directed to email@example.com.