Trodly is curated platform for travellers to discover and book amazing activites for their travel destinations.
Be it a half day city tour or a multi-day scuba diving certification course or a week long expedition to a Himalayan peak, Trodly makes a variety of travel experiences available to travellers from around the globe. And with a dedicated team to provide for the best customer experience, Trodly is the go-to platform to discover and book your travel experiences.
For businesses, Trodly is a partner platform to list and make their activites available for booking online or on mobile while on the go.
Travel isn't just going from A to B, it's about exploring, discovering, experiencing, and sharing. Your travel does not end at booking flights and hotels; it starts there.
Ankit drives the company's vision and growth. With over 10 years of experience at technology companies and start-ups, Ankit envisioned Trodly after repeated problems faced while booking activities during his frequent weekend trips.
A travel junkie, his years of travel and back-ground in technology helped him come-up with many solutions that are now the key differentiators for Trodly. An entrepreneur since college days at BITS-Pilani, his first start-up won top award from Google for a product in corporate social responsibility space.
Ankit's mission is to make travel planning simple and discovery & booking an activity, trustworthy and hassle free across the globe.
Vikas Johiya is the co-founder and takes care of product design at Trodly. His love for the mountains has also made him incharge of curation of experiences in Himalayan region. He is involved in creating opportunities to improve user experience at every step, strategising new growth opportunities, and shaping the company culture. He's been on a entrepreneurial journey since his graduation from National Institute of Design (NID), where he earned his training in Product design.
Mayank drives technology and operations at Trodly. His focus is on helping people have a hassle free experience at Trodly. After facing frequent problems while trying to look and book experiences/activities he co-founded Trodly with Ankit, his partner in crime. A foodie at heart, he is the always hungry guy at Trodly. With over 10 years of experience with some of the biggest technology companies and an entrepreneurial stint at BITS-Pilani, Google product prodigy winner, he understands what has to go in for customer delight.
Akchitta handles Sales and Business Development at Trodly. With her Never-Say-No attitude and enthusiastic nature, she is responsible for building strong relationships with customers and our travel partners. She is passionate about travel and her bags are always packed to explore new places and absorb most from it. An engineering graduate from Thapar University, Patiala she has been associated with giants like Cadbury Adams (Bangkok) and HDFC bank.
Senior business professional with 20 years of experience working with leading organizations in retail, travel, education, debt collections. Current position - MD of isango - an online b2c leisure travel business with a west focus. isango! is part of Hotelbeds group. Vinay leads diverse teams across analytics, digital marketing, product management, technology. He supports Trodly as a mentor helping with specific guidance on revenue generation, partnerships and business planning.
It takes 2 to tango. We are changing the way people explore the world and you are welcome to join the adventure.
Open Positions (2)
We are looking for the right Graduate/Post Graduate students or freshers become part of our growth strory
What work would be like:
- Tracking and updating the leads in CRM
- Onboard new vendors and help them with listings
- Proactively organize and analyze data
- Understand and should be able to work on MS Excel & Google Drive
- Work closely with top management on special projects
Expected from you:
- Use existing channels to handle & nurture leads
- Generating new business opportunities using the power of your social
- Connecting with customers and providing service and support
- Intern should have excellent research and writing skills.
We are looking for the right Social Media Intern to help us manage and grow our Social Media presence. Undergraduate or Graduate students
persuing degrees in Communications / Public Relations, Marketing or a related field can apply. Graduates are also welcome.
What work would be like:
- Ideate and create top quality travel content.
- Working directly with Editorial staff in the content production process.
- Researching information and data to be used in published articles
- Assisting Content/Marketing team in creating and promoting blogs and content via social media platforms
Expected from you:
- Students and recent graduates who are smart and creative, good researchers and excellent writers.
- Prior education or Studying towards a university degree in English, Linguistics, Creative Writing, Media Studies, Journalism, Arts, Communications or similar
- Interest in writing and proofreading
- Exceptional attention to detail