Hot Air Balloon Flights in Goa
2 to 10 people
Hot Air Balloon Ride in Goa
Some of the few things that come to your mind when you think about the things you can do at Goa will be scuba diving, snorkelling, surfing, kayaking........ so and so. If all those 'ground level ‘activities do not excite you then how about flying! Not the one inside a capsule but the one on a Hot Air Balloon with a 360 degree view! Feel the wind on your face, almost touch the sky, hear the wings of birds flapping and give them a look in the eye!! Hop on to our Hot Air balloon and we will take you high in the sky where you can look at the rising sun face to face!! Take a selfie with the young sun smiling right next to your face! look down at those giant coconut trees you which you found hard to look up from the ground and watch the giant sea slowly sneaking its way into the land disguised as river.
If you are looking for some special time with your life partner or if it is to make your proposal a special one then there is no other place than among the clouds in a Hot Air Balloon. Embark on an exciting journey along the skies in the best Hot Air balloon trip you can find in Goa. Your pilot will explore a variety of altitudes, up to 900 feet in the air for a marvellous overview of Goa, to just under 400 feet from the ground where you are able to see the sights and hear the sounds of this beautiful state.
- Start 2 hours before sunrise if coming from North Goa & 60 minutes before sunrise for South Goa.
- Meet the driver at the reception of your hotel for pick up to the launch site (if pick-up chosen).
- Arrive at launch site 20 minutes before sunrise. After a last check on the weather. We will get the balloon off the trailer and start the inflation process. Stand back and watch or join in the excitement. It's up to you.
- We will be taking off almost 10 minutes before sunrise. Sail across the skies of the South Goa for the next hour relishing the fantastic views and the magic of being in a hot air balloon.
- 40-50 Minutes after Sunrise, Land the balloon, pack everything back into the trailer and head back to the hotel.
Ballooning - an experience for everyone!
A hot air balloon flight is a wonderful experience for absolutely everyone. You don’t have to be an adrenaline-lover.Hot Air Balloon flights are in fact very calming experiences known for allowing passengers to relax and enjoy the spectacular views.
You can look forward to a 2 hour experience including:
- Greeting and registration
- Briefing by your pilot
- Invitation to help with balloon inflation
- Around an hour’s flight in hot air balloon
- Presentation of Commemorative Certificate signed by your pilot (on request)
- Invitation to assist with the deflation of the balloon
- Transport back to your original launch site
Hot air balloon flights are subject to weather conditions for the safety of our passengers. If we are unable to fly on your preferred date, your flight will move forward to the next mutually convenient date. The most important aspects of the weather are that there must be wind speeds of less than 12 mph, reasonable visibility, a stable atmosphere and no rain or snow.
We are authorized by DGCA, all passengers and balloons are insured, pilots flying are authorized and licensed by DGCA, all fights are conducted by prior permission of the local administration like police, Navy, etc.
Anytime Flight Ticket is the standard balloon flight ticket for passengers looking for hot air balloon flight experience, these tickets enable passengers to take their Hot Air balloon flight on any day - morning.
- Greeting and registration on arrival at the site.
- Briefing by your pilot.
- Approximate 45 mins - 1 hour of balloon flight over/around South Goa
- Complete flight Insurance
- Tea/ coffee & light refreshments served at the launch site
- International standards of safety & security
- Presentation of certificate signed by your pilot (on request).
- Transport back to your original launch site.
- Water bottle
- Pick-up on extra charge can be arranged
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances or natural calamities
- Air/Train fare
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions
- International standards of safety & security
- From couples, families and smaller groups of three or four, up to large group of 10 people is possible.
- Age limit: 05 years to no maximum limit as far as the person is fit for flying.
- Pick up and drop is charged extra. 3,000 for North Goa and 2,000 for South Goa (select while booking)
- Booking to be done at least 2 days in advance of choosen Flight Date
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Reporting/Start Point:Assolda Ground, Chandor, South Goa
( 5 - 10 yrs)