Jolly Buoy Island and Wandoor Beach Andaman Trip
English, Hindi and Bengali
Jolly Buoy Island is famous for its underwater corals and the pristine, untouched clear beach. Sky blue water,beaches with white sand, views which will steal your breath and thrilling water rides.The white sand is comfortingly warm and the crystal waters will seduce you. It’s a part of the Mahatma Gandhi National Park and is therefore protected well – allowing the native species to thrive without much human interference
Wandoor Beach only 25km from Port Blair, Wandoor Beach is vast and overlooks Jolly Buoy Island. The sand is bright and clean – perfect for lounging – and the water is famous for its corals. Boats to Jolly Buoy island leave from Wandoor Beach (by 9am) and back (3pm). Little shacks for food and refreshments are dotted all over the beach - leaving tourists wanting nothing while watching the stunning sunset.
- Watch beautiful marine life, awesome underwater corals from glass bottomed boats.
- Take a swim or a dip in the pristine blue waters and watch the white silk sands at your feet.
- Have a memorable excursion through the thick jungle surrounding the perfect pristine sea.
- Indulde in snorkelling.
- A visit to one of India's most well preserved natural eco-system.
- Guests will be picked-up from their hotel /accommodation by 7:00 AM.
- Your trip begins at 8:00 AM from Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park by boat. The prior permit and ticket required before riding the boat is already arranged by us.
- The scenic boat ride takes you to Jolly Buoy Island/Red Skin Island. Here you board glass bottom boats.
- Glass bottom boats show you underwater corals and marine life around reef off Jolly Buoy island
- Spend your day swimming and snorkeling at the beaches of Jolly Buoy Island.
- From Jolly Buoy island, we take boat ride back from wjere we take you to Wandoor beach where you spend your evening.
- Post Journey, you will follow the same route to reach Port Blair and dropped back to your hotel/resort.
- All Transfers in Private AC Vehicle
- Including Pick up, Drop and Entry tickets
- Boat Ride to the Islands
- Sunset at Wandoor Beach
- Chauffeur cum Guide
- Inclusive of free coral viewing for 15 minutes in glass bottom boat each.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle each.
- Any meals
- Scuba-diving or snorkeling (Can be availed by direct payment at Island)
- Any Accommodation
- Jolly Buoy island is CLOSED on MONDAYS.
- Make sure to reach Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park beach before 9.00am. All the boats leave at the same time and come back together.
- Jolly buoy is a No Plastic zone, so avoid carrying any plastic bags.
- Jolly Buoy Island is a no man's land, so nothing is available on the island. You can pack water, snacks, swim wear, extra clothes, towels.
- 30 days prior to check in date: 20% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and one week prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Hotels in Port Blair
( 12 - 5 yrs)