Manali-Leh-Manali Bike Tour 2018
9 Nights/10 Days
A Ladakh Motorcycle Tour through various mountains and valleys will be one of the greatest travel moments of your life. This motorcycle adventure is a scenic overload; beginning in the town of Leh, we ride to Pangong Tso Lake, cross the legendary Indus and Shyok Rivers and hit the Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world. We ride our bikes out to this staggeringly beautiful part of Ladakh which is one of a kind cold desert.
In this incredible Ladakh, Motorcycle Tour will leave you awestruck and take you through some of the most amazing and remote regions of the world.
Route: Manali - Rohtang - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh - Sarchu - Manali
DelhiManali both way transport option via Volvo bus is available.
- The amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh
- The Manali-Leh ride of a lifetime
- A stunning ride through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparalleled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Crossing great Himalayan passes - Rohtang, Baralacha La, Wari La, Chang La & Khardung La
Day 1: Arrive in Manali
Reach Manali and check-in to riverside camps - Acclimatization & orientation process and Ladakh ride briefing. Allotment of bikes & trial run in the evening.
Day 2: Manali - Jispa | 140 km | 8-9 hours
Ladakh ride begins today - Enjoy the Leh Manali highway – we go via Vashsith Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong. Overnight stay at Jipsa.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu | 120 km | 6-7 hours
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - Baralacha La Pass, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar, Chandrabhaga River - For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the starry night.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh | 253 km | 9-10 hours
Ride to Leh - Ride through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass - Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley | 127 km | 5-6 hours
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - Ride to one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La - Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides. Overnight stay at camps in Nubra.
Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake | 175 km | 6-7 hours
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass - On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake – Leh | 155 km | 4-5 hours
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from ‘3 Idiots’, Bollywood movie. Reach Leh before lunch – Visit Shanti Stupa (Depending on the riders and time we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara) - Enjoy the daytime in Leh
Day 8: Leh - Sarchu
After breakfast, we start our ride for Sarchu. Reach there by the evening.
Day 9: Sarchu - Manali
Reach Manali and take rest at our riverside camps.
Day 10: Departure from Manali
After breakfast, we check-out from camp. Trip ends. You can explore Kullu/Manali and take evening Volvo.
1. Upgrade to 500cc bike (Add-on at Rs. 2400/- per bike)
2. An overnight bus journey from Delhi to Manali (Add-on at Rs. 1250/- per person)
3. An overnight bus journey from Manali to Delhi (Add-on at Rs. 1250/- per person)
Places Covered in this Bike Tour:
Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti Stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/groups on triple sharing basis
- 350 cc Royal Enfield classic bike (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking)
- Note: in-case due to bad weather condition, pass closure, the bike ride is not possible, the trip will happen in a car at no extra cost.
- Petrol for entire trip for rented bike
- 9 breakfasts & 9 dinners
- Expert & and professional road captain throughout the bike ride
- Helmet for rider as well as pillion
- Reflective jacket & rider's badge
- Inner line permits (ILP) & wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar). will carry your luggage.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares parts.
- Hot water facility at deluxe hotels/hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance tickets and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Lunch during the trip
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- International/domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Insurance cover of any kind
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control
- Rs. 10,000/- refundable amount to be paid as security deposit per bike at time of bike allocation
- 45 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 45 days before the date of departure: Full balance or 100% of total cost.
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Hotel IBEX/Similar
- Sarchu: Gold Drop Camps/Antrek Camps/Dorjey Camps/Similar
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/Hotel Zion/The Himalaya Leh/Three Roses Leh/The Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
- Pangong: The Nature Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Similar
- Kullu/Manali: Kullu Riverside Camps/Meridian Camps/Hotel Golden Meadows/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Manali/Kalinga/Similar
- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong and not safe for bikes then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered by any kind of insurance. The operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage to bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get the minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like a strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
- Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- For any minor or big damage to the motorbike, we do not claim from the insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount of damage in motorbike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
Cancellation Charges Per Person:
- 45 days or more before departure: 25% of per person cost
- 45 - 20 days before departure: 50% of per person cost
- Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of per person cost
Note: 2.5% payment gateway charges would be deducted from refund amount.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
₹ 29990 Per Person