Manali-Leh-Srinagar - Bike Tour 2017
8 Nights/9 Days
1 to 20 people
Route: Manali – Leh – Kargil – Sonmarg – Srinagar
A Ladakh Motorcycle Tour through various mountains and valleys will be one of the greatest travel moments of your life. This motorcycle adventure is a scenic overload; beginning from Delhi, we cross the legendary Rohtang pass and reach Leh after 3 days of biking on Manali - Leh Highway. From Leh we ride Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world. We ride our bikes out to this staggeringly beautiful part of Ladakh which is one of a kind cold desert. From Nubra we directly ride to Pangong Lake. Once back in Leh, we start journey to Srinagar via Lamauru, Kargil and Songmarg.
In this incredible Ladakh Motorcycle Tour will leave you awe struck and take you through some of the most amazing and remote regions of the world.
- The amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh
- The Manali-Leh ride of a life time
- A stunning ride through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La Pass, Wari La Pass, Chang La Pass & Khardungla Pass
- Experince the moonscape of Lamayuru
- Cross the Zozila pass and see beauty of Sonmarg & Srinagar
Day 1: Arrive at Manali
Reach manali and check-in to riverside camps - Local sightseeing - Orientation process and Leh ride briefing
Day 2: Manali - Jispa | 140 KMS | 8 hours
Ride begins begins today - Enjoy the Leh Manali highway - Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu | 190 KMS | 6 hours
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the stay at the valley.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh | 253 KMS | 10 hours
Ride to Leh - Ride through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass - Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley | 120 KMS | 4-5 hours
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - Ride to one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La - Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra.
Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake | 256 KMS | 6-7 hours
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake - Leh | 150 KMS | 6-7 hours
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from ‘3 Idiots’, bollywood movie and Shanti Stupa - Reach Leh - Overnight stay in Leh
Day 8: Leh - Kargil | 215 KMS | 7-8 hours (by SUV/traveller)
Enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road - Reach Kargil by late afternoon - Overnight stay in Kargil
Day 9: Kargil - Srinagar | 200 KMS | 8-9 hours
After breakfast at Kargil, leave for srinagar - Arrive in Srinagar by late afternoon - Your trip ends in Srinagar - Can get dropped at airport or you can extend your stay and explore Srinagar at your own cost
- 1 rented bike - Royal Enfield 350 cc with fuel
- All accommodation (twin/ triple sharing basis) in comfortable hotels/ guest houses or camps
- Breakfast and dinner
- Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals
- Basic First Aid Kit & medicines
- Services of certified & experienced guides/ instructors for high altitude trekking/ biking/guides/jeep safaris in the Himalayas
- Car travel will be done in Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler or similar
- Services of a Royal Enfield trained specialist mechanic for the full duration of the trip
- Backup vehicle for carrying luggage and Mechanic
- Basic spare parts for the bike
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Refundable security deposit of Rs 10000 per bike
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Himalayan Rider’s control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- 45 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 31 - 44 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 30 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 30 days before date of departure
- Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB for videos and images
- We will provide 350cc Enfield as per itinerary
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither International Youth Club nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered for any kind of insurance. Operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk;
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
- Driving License is mandatory for rider. We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during his/ her tour to
- For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Kullu/Manali: Riverside Camps with attached Washrooms/D Country Villa/Kalinga Grand/Similar
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Similar
- Sarchu: Deluxe Camps with attached toilets
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/K2/The Kaal/The Himalaya/Hotel Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- Pangong: Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- Lamayuru/Kargil: The Moonland/D’Jozila/Homestay/Similar
- Srinagar: The Mac Island/Deluxe Hotel/Huest House/Similar
Cancellation Charges Per Person:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of per person cost
- 29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of per person cost
- Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of per person cost