Join the Trodly team
Let's build the future of the activity industry together.Trodly is changing the way that people explore the world by making it easy to find unique & amazing things to do.
Engineer, editor or designer, you can be part of the adventure. We get joy from delivering unforgettable experiences
to our customers and inspire each other at Trodly to deliver the best.
Current Job/Internship Openings at Trodly
1. Social Media Intern, Location - Anywhere
If you've ever dreamed of being part of an early stage startup this could be the right internship for you.
We are looking for the right Social Media Intern to help us manage and grow our Social Media presence
Undergraduate or Graduate students perusing degrees in Communications / Public Relations, Marketing or a related field can apply.
Graduates are also welcome.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist with the design, implementation and management of social media campaigns
- Produce content for blog, email marketing and third-party syndication
- Analyse existing data to identify new opportunities and strategies for target markets
- Solid understanding of social media (blogging, social networking, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
and a general knowledge of the travel industry.
- Intern should have excellent research and writing skills.
2. Business Development/Sales Intern, Location - Anywhere
We are looking for the right Business Development/Sales Intern who would be required to help to sales team close more leads.
Undergraduate or Graduate students perusing degrees in Sales/Marketing or a related field can apply.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Research and Call a list of qualified companies in India. Explain the company's value proposition in Online Travel Space.
- As a BD and Sales intern you are required build a pipeline of vendors who sign-up. If required Schedule a meeting with senior decision maker at corporate level.
- Get in touch with prospective partners through different channels and develop the lead
- Good communication skills, prior market analysis expertise are a big plus.
- Passionate about selling, talking to people and building relationships.
- A good sense of humor and ample amount of craziness are the most important ingredients for this role.