Average Response Time: ~4 hours
It feels pleasure to introduce Himalayan High to the Adventure Breed. We being lucky to have The Great Himalayas with us, Himalayan High is here to take you deeper and higher up in the Great Himalayas, make you feel ecstatic by its high peaks, mesmerized by its aura, awe-inspired by its might and thoughtful by its spirituality, but not limited to that.
Himalayan High is a Trek and other Outdoor Tour Operator in the Himalayas of India, Bhutan and Nepal. The company is perfectly located in Jaigaon - a small town of West Bengal at the junction ofBhutan, Nepal, Sikkim and North East India. The tagline of Himalayan High reads Climb Trek Cycle Click.
The motive behind Himalayan High is to take people to experience the Himalayas by adventurous activities like Trekking, Mountaineering, Biking etc.. Apart from knowing the mountains, appreciating it geographical presence, reaching it, seeing it and feeling it, we also love to know its people, their culture, understand their way of life, build bond with not just the place, but also its people and develop an environment of mutual respect for each other.
We are ethically driven trained mountaineers who considers Himalayas Godly and are motivated to change the spirit of trekking in India, which is currently maltreated by other big organizers for profit, spammed by wannabes, faked by Bollywood and dominated by the desire to achieve a trek, rather than living a trek.
Why Choose Us
- We are responsible travelers and respect fellow responsible travelers.
We like traveling in smaller groups as we believe that gives the best experience of the Himalayas.
- Customize your travel experience and stay free from any constraints enforced by other parties. You and Your Holidays are important for us.
- Take with you, the best of the Himalayas as we are well researched and experienced. We mostly like the Himalayas raw, as it is, and hate meaningless glorification of a destination.
- We have Experienced and Qualified Trek Leaders who joins the team on your request.
- We understand the sport well as we ourselves are mountaineers. Hence we give importance to good equipment to be used on the trek.
- We value local knowledge and their importance in situations of diversities. So we hire experienced and trusted local guide and porters.
- We are not here for volume, but for experience - a true, unpolished raw and enriching experience of the Himalayas which adds to your personal growth and not just becomes a memory in form of photos.
- We are believers of Quality - Quality Treks, Quality Trekkers, Quality Service and Quality Experience.
- Give back to the Himalayas in return by being a responsible traveler and raise awareness on the topic while on trek.
- We are a small organization depending on Word-of-Mouth recommendations to sustain ourselves. We value you.
If you relate the Himalayas with Peace, Spirituality, Teacher, Adventure, Determination, Joy, Beyond Being Beautiful, we relate. Experience us !!
★★★★★ One of the best teams and team leaders!!! We had one of our best trek experience thanks to team himalayan high. Quality of arrangements and services were excellent way above our expectations.keep up the good work guys.special thanks to our trek guide Mangal who went out of the way for us at every point to make things work. We would come back soon.!
★★★★★ Beautiful trip with great time. It was my first time to explore in mountain. I really appreciate the ground team who care and inspire us to move on. Great support by our trek leader Mr Montu. He is really a nice guy and inspirational one..
★★★★★ Excellent job done by these guys... very helpful, friendly personality.. And off course one of the main part of our trek is food.. Ohhh they will serve you which you will not even expect on 13000ft. Hatss off to these guesses.... Thanks mangal, suman and the entire team of Himalayan high.. Cheerssss
★★★★★ Thanks to Himalayan High family (Suman, Montu, Hemanshu and ram). Me and my wife had Summited kanyatse 2 on 27 September 2017.I was worried a lot before our trek but Suman really the great personality, who understood me in depth and made all aspects very clear. I have done Everest base camp Nov 2015 and with my wife summited stok kangri Sep 2016 in groups but kanyatse we were only two. Montu Singh the real Mountaineer, very good guide and good trek leader always encouraged us. Ram made us comfortable with variety of good quality food. Himalayan High has good quality equipments which is very important for 6000mts climbers. Finally I conclude that we can believe this family like company, may be small but does what they promise.
★★★★★ Despite awful weather, this trip was great and I'd like to do the hike again so that I can get all the views I missed out on! Our local guide, Ajay, was amazing, and the porters were all lovely. They taught me knife skills in the kitchen that I still use to this day, taught me how to make momos, and sang for us most amusingly on the last night. Absolutely wonderful people.