Average Response Time: ~4 hours
It feels pleasure to introduce Himalayan High to the Adventure Breed. We being lucky to have The Great Himalayas with us, Himalayan High is here to take you deeper and higher up in the Great Himalayas, make you feel ecstatic by its high peaks, mesmerized by its aura, awe-inspired by its might and thoughtful by its spirituality, but not limited to that.
Himalayan High is a Trek and other Outdoor Tour Operator in the Himalayas of India, Bhutan and Nepal. The company is perfectly located in Jaigaon - a small town of West Bengal at the junction ofBhutan, Nepal, Sikkim and North East India. The tagline of Himalayan High reads Climb Trek Cycle Click.
The motive behind Himalayan High is to take people to experience the Himalayas by adventurous activities like Trekking, Mountaineering, Biking etc.. Apart from knowing the mountains, appreciating it geographical presence, reaching it, seeing it and feeling it, we also love to know its people, their culture, understand their way of life, build bond with not just the place, but also its people and develop an environment of mutual respect for each other.
We are ethically driven trained mountaineers who considers Himalayas Godly and are motivated to change the spirit of trekking in India, which is currently maltreated by other big organizers for profit, spammed by wannabes, faked by Bollywood and dominated by the desire to achieve a trek, rather than living a trek.
Why Choose Us
- We are responsible travelers and respect fellow responsible travelers.
We like traveling in smaller groups as we believe that gives the best experience of the Himalayas.
- Customize your travel experience and stay free from any constraints enforced by other parties. You and Your Holidays are important for us.
- Take with you, the best of the Himalayas as we are well researched and experienced. We mostly like the Himalayas raw, as it is, and hate meaningless glorification of a destination.
- We have Experienced and Qualified Trek Leaders who joins the team on your request.
- We understand the sport well as we ourselves are mountaineers. Hence we give importance to good equipment to be used on the trek.
- We value local knowledge and their importance in situations of diversities. So we hire experienced and trusted local guide and porters.
- We are not here for volume, but for experience - a true, unpolished raw and enriching experience of the Himalayas which adds to your personal growth and not just becomes a memory in form of photos.
- We are believers of Quality - Quality Treks, Quality Trekkers, Quality Service and Quality Experience.
- Give back to the Himalayas in return by being a responsible traveler and raise awareness on the topic while on trek.
- We are a small organization depending on Word-of-Mouth recommendations to sustain ourselves. We value you.
If you relate the Himalayas with Peace, Spirituality, Teacher, Adventure, Determination, Joy, Beyond Being Beautiful, we relate. Experience us !!
★★★★★ We had a great time with Himalayan high. We did the Har ki dun trek and it was extremely beautiful! The guides are knowledgeable and very helpful. Suman was also very helpful and kept in touch to make sure we were all well prepared. Would definitely do a trek again :)
★★★★★ It was a wonderful experience with Himalayan high. Given the extremities of the Chadar trek, the entire team was very co- operative and catered to our needs in time (including pacifying our apprehension). Also, we are appreciative of Suman for being available to us at any time to help us prepare before before the trek. Great service over all. Keep it up.
★★★★★ A group of 12 persons - 3 from Vadodara, 3 from Valsad , 6 from Pune made a trek to Harki Dun @ Gadhval region Through Himalayan High from 5th April to 13th April. Trek started from Sankri through magnificent vallies, rivers, streams, falls, jungles and remote villages. Breath taking Himalayas peaks covered with snow had kept us speechless. The arrangements made by HH was excellent. Camping was wonderful, food was suiting the situation, trek leader Montoo was excellent, guide Jyotsingh was true guide and the cook, helpers were care taking. The organiser Suman was and is very much knowledgeable and excellent commander working in back hand. We had enjoyed every second of our trek and had fun @ Harki Dun area with full snow deep to about feet! No more words to describe the journey. Had any one got chance, do it with HH for sure.
★★★★★ Hey, our trek to HarKiDoon with you guys was just amazing. The guidance and the food and taking care of us, the tents and we very little thing was at its best. I would love to join this company for more treks and hope to see suman bhaiya and montu bhaiya soon !!! All the best !!