Average Response Time: ~4 hours
It feels pleasure to introduce Himalayan High to the Adventure Breed. We being lucky to have The Great Himalayas with us, Himalayan High is here to take you deeper and higher up in the Great Himalayas, make you feel ecstatic by its high peaks, mesmerized by its aura, awe-inspired by its might and thoughtful by its spirituality, but not limited to that.
Himalayan High is a Trek and other Outdoor Tour Operator in the Himalayas of India, Bhutan and Nepal. The company is perfectly located in Jaigaon - a small town of West Bengal at the junction ofBhutan, Nepal, Sikkim and North East India. The tagline of Himalayan High reads Climb Trek Cycle Click.
The motive behind Himalayan High is to take people to experience the Himalayas by adventurous activities like Trekking, Mountaineering, Biking etc.. Apart from knowing the mountains, appreciating it geographical presence, reaching it, seeing it and feeling it, we also love to know its people, their culture, understand their way of life, build bond with not just the place, but also its people and develop an environment of mutual respect for each other.
We are ethically driven trained mountaineers who considers Himalayas Godly and are motivated to change the spirit of trekking in India, which is currently maltreated by other big organizers for profit, spammed by wannabes, faked by Bollywood and dominated by the desire to achieve a trek, rather than living a trek.
Why Choose Us
- We are responsible travelers and respect fellow responsible travelers.
We like traveling in smaller groups as we believe that gives the best experience of the Himalayas.
- Customize your travel experience and stay free from any constraints enforced by other parties. You and Your Holidays are important for us.
- Take with you, the best of the Himalayas as we are well researched and experienced. We mostly like the Himalayas raw, as it is, and hate meaningless glorification of a destination.
- We have Experienced and Qualified Trek Leaders who joins the team on your request.
- We understand the sport well as we ourselves are mountaineers. Hence we give importance to good equipment to be used on the trek.
- We value local knowledge and their importance in situations of diversities. So we hire experienced and trusted local guide and porters.
- We are not here for volume, but for experience - a true, unpolished raw and enriching experience of the Himalayas which adds to your personal growth and not just becomes a memory in form of photos.
- We are believers of Quality - Quality Treks, Quality Trekkers, Quality Service and Quality Experience.
- Give back to the Himalayas in return by being a responsible traveler and raise awareness on the topic while on trek.
- We are a small organization depending on Word-of-Mouth recommendations to sustain ourselves. We value you.
If you relate the Himalayas with Peace, Spirituality, Teacher, Adventure, Determination, Joy, Beyond Being Beautiful, we relate. Experience us !!
★★★★★ Despite awful weather, this trip was great and I'd like to do the hike again so that I can get all the views I missed out on! Our local guide, Ajay, was amazing, and the porters were all lovely. They taught me knife skills in the kitchen that I still use to this day, taught me how to make momos, and sang for us most amusingly on the last night. Absolutely wonderful people.
★★★★★ Incredible journey with Himalayan High in markha valley and most amazing experience in my life during 3 6000m peak challenge. Great organization great guide and helper. Thanks you very much for all. Clément
★★★★★ It was my first trek and the best trek. All thanks to the entire team of himalayan high. Each and everything from guidance was awesome.Would definitely love to do more and more treks with Himalayan high.We had a great time with Himalayan high. The Himalayn High family is the most unique of its kind. They always make sure no trekker is left behind. They constantly motivate you and push you to bring out the best out of you. I really loved the experience and will surely pick Himalayan High in future. Thank you Suman Vai... Over all a very happy and content experience 😊
★★★★★ I did Stok Kangri Trek last month along with my friend circle through Himalayan High. From Starting to end it was very awesome. Mr. Suman (organiser), Mr. Montu Singh(Trek Leader) & other staff members took care of us in a wonderful manner. We reached to the summit & it was only because of our guide and i am very much thankful to it. From planning to execution everything was in order. It was more fun than we expected. Out of many things which we were not expecting, one thing i would like mention & that was summit cake at 5000 mtrs. Food quality was very good. I would love to go on another trek with this group in near future.
★★★★★ I was initially a bit apprehensive in booking Himalayan high as their previous website was slightly outdated and lacked pictures and descriptions but once I spoke about the details on the phone with Suman, I really gained a lot of confidence and was very impressed with what they were offering. This was my first experience with Himalayan high and I did two back to back treks, Kang yatse 2 and stok kangri. Both my experiences were great, Montu Singh is a great trek leader and guide and the rest of the crew was fantastic! The most impressive aspect was actually the equipment which is in great condition, better than most rental houses in Leh city, infact NY snow boots were brand new and so were the harnesses and helmets. This is not the cheapest company but once you will trek with them you will know exactly where the money is going. Definitely I'm looking to do more treks with them in the future.