Maharaja Ranjit Singh fort now occupied by the young cadets of Punjab Police, has been converted to a Punjab police academy in 1892. In 1807 Maharaja Ranjit Singh took command of this building and under command of Mokam Chand stationed his troops at this fort from 1808 to 1812. This fort has seen the history of Punjab unfolding due to its strategic location.
THINGS TO KNOW
Punjabi, Gurmukhi, Hindi and English