Baratang, Rangat & Long Island TourAndaman and Nicobar Islands 2 Nights/3 Days
2 Nights and 3 Days
Baratang Island is a gateway to North & Middle Andaman and famous for its Mud Volcano, Mangrove and tropical forests, Limestone Caves and the Parrot Island. Baludera beach here is one of the most unspoiled beaches in whole of Andamans.
Rangat Island 170 kms by road from Port Blair is a large island in Middle Andaman with pristine beaches, waterfalls, and interesting nearby islands. Rangat is an eco-tourism hub and popular for Amkunj beach, Cutbert Bay a turtle nesting ground, Dhaninallah Mangrove Walk and Yerratta Mangrove Park. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden broadwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 mtr and longest walkway of its kind in the country.
Connected by ferry from Yerratta close to Rangat offers an unpolluted environment and evergreen forest and also famous for Lalaji Bay beach. Crossing through the mangrove creeks of Yerratta is the major attraction of the trip providing scenic view around.
Lalaji Bay on Long Island is a beautiful white sand beach and turquoise blue waters.
- Tropical Rainforest Drive
- Mangrove Boat Ride
- Visit the virtually virgin beaches of Long Island
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest,visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano. Later proceed for Rangat, visit Dhaninallah and overnight stay at Rangat.
Visit Morice Dera beach and Yeratta mangrove park, Long Island and return by evening ferry and overnight stay at Rangat/overnight stay at Long Island.
Check-out from the hotel and return to Port Blair by evening.
- Accommodation: AC room at Priya International at Rangat and Non AC tent at Long Island.
- AC Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
- Daily Breakfast
- Lunch & Dinner not included in this package.
- Forest permit/guide charges in case of Turtle Nesting are not included in the package cost.
- Cost of accommodation in Port Blair not included.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge shall if required be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- 30 days prior to check in date: 20% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and one week prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Average Response Time: ~4 hours
pick-up from Port Blair Hotel