Ladakh Private Tour in SUV 2021
Cover Ladakh in the best way possible in the 6 Day package which covers all major destinations and attractions of Ladakh and is the best value for the money you spend.
- Experience Ladakh in the comfort of a private vehicle.
- Covers all major destinations as well as fewer visited places in Ladakh.
- Experience night stay at Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, and Leh.
- Pick-up and Drop from Leh Airport have been included in the cost of the tour.
- No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip. Select the best package and leave hassles of planning to us.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Includes All Permit Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees. All permit or wildlife cost during your trip is already included.
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders, and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty, or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendor comprises of a riot of colours. The biscuit-colored hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- Day 2: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours drive)
- Day 3: Drive from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (300 km / 7-8 hours)
- Day 4: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours drive)
- Day 5: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours drive)
- Day 6: Leh Departure
Day 1: Arrive Leh Arrive at Leh airport 3505 meters / 11567 ft.
- You will be received by the host at the airport and transferred to the hotel in Leh.
- On the first day acclimatize well to the environs of Ladakh and stay overnight in the hotel booked for you. You can go for short walks.
Day 2: Drive from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours drive)
- After an early breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motorable road and gateway to Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing.
- Today's drive will be through Khardung La Top, Hunder Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides.
- You will be spending the night at the camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 3: Drive from Nubra to Turtuk to Nubra (300 km / 7-8 hours)
- On the 3rd day, drive from Nubra to Turtuk.
- Turtuk is the last village prior to LAC and was under Pakistan's control till 1973.
- Post completion of the tour drive back to Nubra and stay overnight.
Day 4: Drive from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours drive)
- On the fourth day, there will be an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake.
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 5: Drive from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours drive)
- The fifth day will see you head back to Leh.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots'.
- You will have to reach Leh before lunch, visit Shanti Stupa.
- Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 6: Departure from Leh
- On the sixth day, you will be departing from Leh with an airport drop off.
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner starting from Breakfast on Day 2 to Breakfast on Day 6 and Dinner from Day 1 to Day 5.
- Stay in Standard Properties on Twin/Triple Sharing.
- Airport transfers in Leh.
- Seat in SUV/Traveller as per the group Size (Max 6 Person in SUV or 6+ in Traveler).
- All Permits required for the trip including Rohtang, Khardung La, Nubra, Pangong(Leh Ladakh).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 13090 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.