Ladakh Prime: Leh - Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake
Cover Ladakh in the best way possible in the 5-day package which covers all major destinations and attractions of Ladakh including one night stay at Nubra and Pangong Lake and is the best value for the money you spend.
- Experience Ladakh in the comfort of a private vehicle.
- Covers all major destinations in Ladakh.
- Value for Money.
- Pick-up/Drop from Airport Included.
- Breakfast & Dinners included.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Car Rent and Fuel: All the options have car rent and fuel price included in them.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Route: Leh - Nubra - Pangong Lake - Leh
Leh town is like a relic left behind by religious men of the past and dynastic politics, age-old traders and imperial inter-kingdom relations. The Kushanas, the Tang dynasty or the anti-Buddhist Tibetian king, Langdarma; they have all left an impression on this ancient town. It’s the place where God seems to have tried out his artistic prowess for the first time because the scenic splendour comprises a riot of colours. The biscuit-coloured hills to the tanzanite skies; it’s a veritable visual treat. God’s own Shangri-La, this town is an enchanter.
- Day 1: Arrival in Leh
- Day 2: Leh - Nubra (148 km / 5-6 hours)
- Day 3: Nubra - Pangong (200 km / 6-7 hours)
- Day 4: Pangong - Leh (148 km / 5-6 hours)
- Day 5: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrive Leh Arrive at Leh airport 3505 meters / 11567 feet.
- You will be received by your host and be transferred to the pre-booked hotel.
- You may relax for the first half and then after lunch if suitable visit the famous Shanti Stupa (a Japanese Pagoda built for world peace by Indian based Japanese monks and was inaugurated by His Holiness Dalai Lama in 1985).
- Have your lip-smacking dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 2: Leh - Nubra Valley
- After early morning breakfast, you will be driven to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motorable road and gateway to Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing.
- Visit Diskit Monastery (118 km) founded by Lama Sherab Zangpo in 1420 A.D.
- Check in at the hotel and after that, you will visit Hunder village (7 km from Diskit) and also watch the Double-Humped Bactrian Camel Safari in sand dunes at Hunder.
- You will have your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Nubra.
Day 3: Nubra - Pangong
- On the fifth day, after early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500ft), a 6-7 hours drive one way.
- This famous blue brackish saltwater lake is 5-6 km in width and around 134 km in length with 75 per cent of its running the other side of the Indo China Border.
- You will be having your dinner and be staying overnight at a camp near Pangong Lake.
Day 4: Pangong - Leh via Hemis Monastery
- On day 4, post breakfast be driven back to Leh via Hemis Monastery (45 km from Leh) the largest and most famous monastery in Ladakh.
- You also visit Sindhu Ghat before reaching Leh.
- The evening is free to explore the local markets of Leh.
- Have your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Leh Departure
- Bid farewell to your hosts and head to your onward destination on the fifth and the last day.
- Buffet Breakfast (Day 2 to Day 5)
- Buffet Dinner (Day 1 to Day 4)
- Stay in Deluxe Properties on twin/triple sharing basis
- Seat in SUV/Tempo Traveller as per the group size (6 people in SUV and if 6+ in Tempo Traveller)
- All permits required for the trip including Nubra and Pangong
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 14290 Per Person