Kolad River Rafting
Kolad is situated on the bank of Kundalika in Maharashtra, which is just few hours drive from Mumbai and Pune. Earlier Kolad was not so popular and it soon gained popularity among trekkers and adventure seekers. Kolad provides an opportunity to the entire adventure enthusiasts to come and experience various adventures that are provided by the locals, who have now become experts in adventure activities. Kolad is now one of the major Adventure hubs for adventure junkies all over Maharashtra.
River Rafting in Kolad provides exhilaration and thrill to the weekenders. You can join and experience the River Rafting in Kolad in any of the 365 days (Only rafting facility in India to be operational all round the year). The Kundalika provides River Rafting from Level 1 to level 4. The best season to encounter the River Rafting in Kolad is Monsoon. Kolad has now become Rishikesh for Mumbaikars and Punekar). Here at Kolad you’ll get that adrenaline rush while going down the current with force holding onto your dear life, screaming like a mad person.
- Early morning pick up at Dadar by 05:15 am and proceed to Kolad.
- Reach the starting point of Rafting by 09:00 am. Briefing and introduction session.
- Rafting begins around 09:30 am. Raft in the crazy rapids of Kundalika River for 3 hours around.
- Break for Lunch and proceed with more watersport activities in Kolad like Kayaking, river crossing, zip lining, banana ride, jet ski, bumper ride etc (on your own cost).
- By evening 06:00 pm return back to Mumbai.
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in non-a/c vehicle
- Rafting Charges (One time only)
- Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg ) and Evening refreshment
- Meals and Changing facility.
- Expertise and Guide Charges
- Water sports costing (Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Bumper Ride)
- Anything other than mentioned in Inclusions
Things to carry: Id Card Compulsory
- Extra Clothes
- Water Bottle
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Sport Shoes or Kitos
- Electoral powder / Glucon D(must)
- Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Towel or Napkin
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: