Kolad River Rafting
Rafting is one of the most thrilling activities that you should undertake at Kolad on Kundalika river if you are anywhere near Mumbai or Pune.
- Thrilling River Rafting adventure amidst the lush green forests
- Hang out post lunch and have more fun along with other adventures activities
Kolad is situated on the bank of Kundalika in Maharashtra, which is just a few hours drive from Mumbai and Pune. Earlier Kolad was not so popular and it soon gained popularity among trekkers and adventure seekers. Kolad provides an opportunity for the entire adventure enthusiasts to come and experience various adventures that are provided by the locals, who have now become experts in adventure activities. Kolad is now one of the major Adventure hubs for adventure junkies all over Maharashtra.
- You are requested to report at Dadar at 5:15 am and meet the host of the activity here.
- You will proceed towards Kolad in a non-air-conditioned bus.
- Reach the rafting point by 9:00 am and have a briefing and safety instructions session about the activity.
- Enjoy the rafting on Kundalika river at Kolad with an experienced guide.
- Post rafting, enjoy the sumptuous lunch followed by fun games and activities.
- By 2:30 pm start the journey back to Mumbai and the group is expected to reach Mumbai by 5:00 pm approximately.
- Bid goodbye with a lot of cherished memories.
- Transportation from Dadar to Dadar in non-a/c vehicle
- Rafting charges (One time only)
- Life jackets
- Breakfast, lunch and tea
- Washroom and changing facility.
- Expertise and guide charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.