2 Day Lonavala & Matheran Tour from Mumbai
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill station Lonavala. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla hill stations are a home away from home.
Matheran has the natural beauty to charm the world with its untouched habitate. Vehicles are only allowed till Dasturi Car Park from there it takes around 30 mins to Matheran on a horseback or a rickshaw to reach our destination.
- Morning Pick-up from Mumbai (Residence or Hotel)
- Proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 - 3 hour drive.
- Drop at Hotel
- Visit Lion's Point
- Visit Lonavala Lake
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Visit Duke’s Nose point
- Kune Falls
- Bushi Dam
- Evening drop at hotel in Lonavala
- Morning start from Lonavala Hotel
- Drive to Dasturi Car Park, Matheran
- Matheran Sightseeing
- Head back to Mumbai and get dropped at your desired place.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai Residence/ Mumbai Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any Accommodation
- Any entrance fees or tickets
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charges of Rs. 250 for Sedan and Rs. 300 for SUV if the vehicle is driven post 10 PM.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Mumbai Residence or Hotel
₹ 6075 Per Vehicle