2 Day Lonavala & Matheran Tour from Mumbai
Want to make a short and sweet weekend tour plan near Pune? Take a tour of Lonavala and Matheran, soak in nature and its aroma of freshness. Avail 600 kilometres of usage of a private car.
• Don't worry about your transport. You will get a hassle-free tour of the hill-stations, amidst the lush green hills and enjoy the offbeat experience of a road trip.
• Enjoy at top hill stations of Lonavala, see beautiful waterfalls and natural panoramic views.
• A good partner will make your journey more enjoyable. So, you will be served by an experienced chauffeur.
• A perfect choice for long road trip lovers.
• Comfortable touring on an air-conditioned private cab.
• Top things to do contains horse ride, trekking, camping, river rafting, picnic and many more.
• You will be dropped at the hotel/residence/transport stoppage after completing the tour.
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
If you are planning for a 2 day trip with friends near Mumbai, or a quick family outing - here is the answer.
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies the serene and quiet hill station of Lonavala. It is among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavala hill station is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a man-made water reservoir.
Matheran has the natural beauty to charm the world with its untouched habitat. Vehicles are only allowed till Dasturi Car Park from there it takes around 30 mins to Matheran on horseback or a rickshaw to reach our destination.
- Your tour begins with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 -3-hour drive.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in at your hotel and then you may choose from the following places to visit during the day:
- Lion's Point: This is a viewpoint midway between Bhushi Dam and Aamby Valley which overlooks a deep valley and mountains known for its roasted corn and onion fritters.
- Lonavala Lake: Situated at 1.6 km from the town, this lake is surrounded by many scenic beauties and attracts numerous tourists.
- Stop at a local restaurant for Lunch
- Duke’s Nose point: Duke's nose is about 12 km from Lonavala, this cliff owes its name to the Duke of Wellington whose ample nose it resembles.
- Kune Falls: Located in the lush green Lonavala district of Maharastra, Kune falls is the 14th highest waterfall in India.
- Bushi Dam: This masonry dam is located in the Indrayani River, it was built in the late 1960s by Great Indian Peninsular Railways.
- After the completion in the evening, you will be dropped at your hotel in Lonavala city limits.
- On the second day, you will start your tour from Lonavala hotel in the morning.
- Post which you will be driven to Dasturi Car Park, Matheran.
- Upon arrival, you will begin your Matheran sightseeing.
- Upon the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to Mumbai at your desired place.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits).
- Pick and drop off available from the airport please select the add-on while booking.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage for 600 kilometers.
- Complimentary water botlles and newspapers.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9450 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.