Bhubaneshwar Sightseeing Tour
Explore the majestic city of Bhuneshwar and let the architecturally beautiful temples enchant you.
- Explore temples in the Temple City of India.
- Visit historic landmarks including the Lingaraj Temple and Udayagiri Cave.
- Service of a well-maintained car and an experienced driver.
Bhubaneswar is an ancient city and a religious place to be. It is traditionally a home for handicraft industries. It holds the majestic sculptures and royal architectural heritage since the historical period was Hindu Rule. The remains from the past like the Buddhist settlements have become the tourist attractions. Legendary speaks from the carving skills of the unique temples in Bhubaneswar. Just as the day life is consumed of religious air, nightlife culture is completely different. Traditional food, restaurant, bars are famous among the tourist, will never fail your expectations. Experience the day and nightlife to the fullest at Bhubaneswar with moments to be captured along.
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Bhubaneshwar city limits.
- Post pick-up you may choose to visit the following suggested places in and around the city:
- Rajarani Temple: This 11th-century Hindu temple is locally known as the 'Love Temple' and was originally called as Indreswara.
- Mukteswar Temple: A significant piece of architecture in Bhubaneshwar, this 10th-century temple is a piece of art and is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Lingaraj Temple: One of the major tourist attractions of the state is this landmark 11th-century temple, it is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Brahmesvara Temple: This 9th-century temple is richly carved inside out and has very vivid inscriptions.
- Dhauli Shanti Stupa: A white peace pagoda and a Buddhist shrine nestled in the Dhauli Hills, Dhauli hills is the place where it is believed the Kalinga war was fought.
- State Museum: A museum in the city where you can understand and explore the culture and heritage of Odisha.
- Nandankanan Zoo: This 400-hectare zoo has a wide range of flora and fauna, and a must see place when is Bhubaneshwar.
- Khandagiri & Udayagiri Cave: These 2nd-century caves are partly natural and partly man-made and are believed to be constructed by the Jain monks.
- Bindu Sagar Lake: This lake is the largest water body of Bhubaneshwar and was constructed in the 7th--8th century period.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Bhubaneshwar city limits.
- All transportation using Private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Bhubaneshwar Hotel or Residence
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Itinerary mentioned is a suggestion, you can add/skip places.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
71 travellers found this helpful
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
73 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2190 Per Vehicle