White Water Rafting on Mhadei River in Goa
Goa is easily the top spot for Water sports in India and out of the so many water sports available; navigating the white waters of Mhadei River while White Water Rafting is one of the adventures that should not be missed.
After reaching at reporting address (or if pick-up is requested, we get you equipped for white water river rafting with all safety gear. Our international quality rafts and top quality safety gear will help you navigate the rapids that range from grade 2 to grade 4, which means a difficulty level from middle to complex.
We have well trained and qualified instructors who follow “safety first” policy, making sure at all stages of the journey that you are safe and sound while enjoying the adrenaline rush.
- White Water Rafting on the Grade 2-4 rapids of Mhadei River
- Report at the starting location (or pick-up arranged if requested). Valpoi is about 50 Kms from Baga & Colva
- Report at 09.30 am for morning session and 2.30 pm for afternoon session
- Departure at 10.00 am for morning session and 03:00 pm for afternoon session
- 25 minutes drive to the river from the meeting spot
- Briefing session / Orientation by the Instructors and equip with safety gear
- Set out for the ultimate rafting adventure with safety jackets and gears
- Activity finishes or drop back to you hotel
- Jeep Safari till the starting point of the river
- All Rafting Equipment required
- White water rafting with our experienced instructors (10 kms)