Sunderbans Wildlife Tour
Highlights of the trip:
- Private Boat
- Spot Royal Bengal Tigers
- Enjoy the beautiful view of the setting sun.
- Visit some famous islands- Pakhiralay, Dobanki and Chauragazi
- Enjoy boating in Sundarban National Park
Your tour will start at 8 AM from Kolkata, reporting point is Science City. We will reach Godkhali (Gateway to Sundarban) at around 11 AM. Welcome drinks will be served. The Houseboat will leave the jetty at around 11.30 pm. We will start cruising towards Sanjekhali and there you may visit Mangrove interpretation center and Museum. Enroute you will be served Lunch. After that we will go to the creeks of Sundarbans Tiger Reserve watching different wild lives and birds and reach a village/Pakhiralay. Throughout the trip tea, biscuits & cool drinks will be available anytime and in the evening you will be served evening snacks. You will come back to the hotel around 6PM. Dinner will be served at 9PM.
Next day early morning the houseboat will start at 7 AM and cruising towards Do Banki. You will reach Do-Banki at around 9.00 am. The canopy walk at Do Banki gives you an opportunity to view wildlife from a netted enclosure. At around 9:30 AM the breakfast will be served. Then we will cruise through Pirkhali, Chauragazi and other fascinating creeks watching different wild lives and birds .At around 1.00 PM we will serve Executive Lunch on the boat. You will disembark at around 4 PM at Godkhali. From there you start by road and reach Kolkata (mostly Science City) at around 7.00 pm to 7.30 pm.
- Transport (Kolkata to Kolkata)
- Overnight Stay in Hotel.
- Exclusive use of boat (no other passengers)
- Food AP Plan : All Meals, (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner, Tea, Coffee, Evening Snacks)
- Jungle Permits for 2 Days
- Guide Charges
- Entry Fees to Watchtowers
- Boat Entry Fees
- Child below 5 years – No charge
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.