Auli Ski Course 2018
Skiing is like flying but still being on ground. It's an adventurous sport and if you've been thinking of a learning the sport from the experts then this course is for you.
Auli, in Uttarakhand region is the perfect destination for begin your ski lessons, a destination favoured by many for it's beauty and some amazing skiing slopes. Located around 250 kms away from Rishikesh, Auli is about 8 hours drive once you're in Rishikesh. Auli offers some exciting skiing slopes for beginners and pro level skiers alike. Once the training grounds for the Paramilitary forces, the skiing slopes of Auli is compared with some of the best slopes in World. Every year during winters, hunderds of skiiers from around the World land up in Auli to experience the trill of skiing in Himalayas, many of these skiiers come every year.
Season starting from January till April, time of year when the slopes are usually covered by the thick snow carpet, perfect for the sport. It is connected to Joshimath by a 3.5 km long cable car that provides an excellent panoramic view of the mountain peaks like Nanda Devi, Kamet and Dronagiri.
Day 1: Arrival in Auli
Arrive in Auli and use the say to relax, acclimatise and enjoy the place.
Day 2 to Day 5: Ski Lessons - Fun begins!
The beginners lessons start on day-2 and goes on till 5th day of the trip.
1. Introduction and meeting with ski instructors.
2. Equipment orientation and briefing
3. Ski lessons from 10 am to 4pm (all 4 days)
Day 6: Checkout
After a well deserved rest over the night, have breakfast and checkout form the hotel. Congratulate yourself on completing the beginner's course of an amazing sport.
- 5 Night Deluxe Accommodation in Auli.
- All Meals (Veg - Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks and Dinner as per itinerary (from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 6). Non-veg option is only available for dinner at additional cost of Rs. 250 per person, per dinner
- Rental for basic ski equipment (ie one pair of ski, ski poles and snow boots will be provided)
- One round ticket of chair car per person on Day 3 and Day 4 of itinerary
- Three tickets of Auli Ski Lift per person on Day 3 and Day 4 of itinerary
- Charges and fees for experienced local ski instructor (1 instructor for upto 12 pax)
- Optional land transfers in shared private vehicle from Haridwar (Indigo for 2 or 3 pax, Innova for 4 to 5 pax and Tempo Traveller for 6 to 12 pax) - Select add-on while booking with extra charges.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12500 Per Person