Araku Valley Day Tour from Visakhapatnam
Telugu, Hindi, English
In this Day Tour of Araku Valley from Visakhapatnam explore the only hill station of Andhra - the famous Araku Valley.
Araku Valley is one of the most well-known Hill stations of Andhra Pradesh and lies in Eastern Ghats. Araku is also popular for its coffee plantations and Anantagiri and Sunkarimetta Reserved Forest are part of it, making Araku Valley quite rich in biodiversity.
In Araku Valley check out Padmapuram Gardens, Tribal Museum, Ananthagiri Coffee plantations, Galikonda view Point and of course the Borra Caves.
- Pick-up from Vizag
- Proceed to Araku Valley
- After Morning Breakfast, check-out and Araku Valley Sigtseeing
- Visit Coffee Plantations, Araku Tribal Museum and Borra Caves, Katiki Waterfalls
- Drop back to Vizag in Evening
- All transport & sightseeing in Private AC Car
- 275 KMs of usage (more than sufficient)
- Pickup and drop-off in Vizag/ Vizag Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
- If 275 KMs limit can be exceeded then pay extra directly to driver at rate of
- 11/KM for Sedan
- 15/KM for SUV
- This is not a Guided Tour
Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
96 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
93 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
13 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Vizag
₹ 3750 Per Vehicle