Araku Valley Day Tour from Visakhapatnam
In this Day Tour of Araku Valley from Visakhapatnam explore the only hill station of Andhra - the famous Araku Valley.
- Explore the only hill station of Vishakapatnam and visit the most interesting places
- Take a hassle-free tour in a chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Explore Borra Caves, which is one of the largest in India.
Araku Valley is one of the most well-known Hill stations of Andhra Pradesh and lies in the Eastern Ghats. Araku is also popular for its coffee plantations and Anantagiri and Sunkarimetta Reserved Forest are part of it, making Araku Valley quite rich in biodiversity. In Araku Valley check out Padmapuram Gardens, Tribal Museum, Ananthagiri Coffee plantations, Katiki Falls, Galikonda view Point and of course the Borra Caves.
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel in Vizag at the time chosen.
- We drive to Borra caves which is almost 3 hours journey. Explore one of the largest cave in India.
- We will visit the Galikonda viewpoint, Katiki Falls and coffee plantations.
- Visit Padmapuram gardens and tribal museum which has an amazing collection.
- We will start from Araku & drop back to Vizag in the evening.
- Finally, we will be dropped back to the starting point in Vizag to end the tour.
- All transportation and sightseeing in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off in Vizag hotel.
- Toll and parking charges
- Driver and fuel charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4370 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.