Araku Valley Day Tour from Visakhapatnam
In this Day Tour of Araku Valley from Visakhapatnam explore the only hill station of Andhra - the famous Araku Valley.
- Explore the only hill station of Vishakapatnam and visit the most interesting places
- Take a hassle-free tour in a chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Explore Borra Caves, which is one of the largest in India.
Araku Valley is one of the most well-known Hill stations of Andhra Pradesh and lies in the Eastern Ghats. Araku is also popular for its coffee plantations and Anantagiri and Sunkarimetta Reserved Forest are part of it, making Araku Valley quite rich in biodiversity. In Araku Valley check out Padmapuram Gardens, Tribal Museum, Ananthagiri Coffee plantations, Katiki Falls, Galikonda view Point and of course the Borra Caves.
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel in Vizag at the time chosen.
- We drive to Borra caves which is almost 3 hours journey. Explore one of the largest cave in India.
- We will visit the Galikonda viewpoint, Katiki Falls and coffee plantations.
- Visit Padmapuram gardens and tribal museum which has an amazing collection.
- We will start from Araku & drop back to Vizag in the evening.
- Finally, we will be dropped back to the starting point in Vizag to end the tour.
- All transportation and sightseeing in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off in Vizag hotel
- Hill charges
- Driver and fuel charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5175 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.