Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) is not only the world’s 10th tallest mountain but also the deity of harvest for the locals. Culturally rich people of Nepal worship goddess Annapurna for the prosperity and abundance of food. Mt. Annapurna is an emblem of such a kind and adorable goddess. Yes, your trekking towards the foothill of such a magnificent mountain could become spiritual memory of your life. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is fun, adventure and culture filled Nepal trekking route worthy to be called the best among all across the globe. Reach the base camp (4130 m) of Mt. Annapurna and behold spirituality, mountain grandeur and Himalayan tranquility at once.
Trip starts with an amazing trip of Lake City Pokhara. The place is the most popular touristic destination of Nepal after Kathmandu. Plethora of caves, lakes, eateries, bars, museums and paragliding spots make this place popular for foreigners and locals. Formally the walking starts from Nayapool which is 2 hour drive from Pokhara. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking has two phases as initial phase is towards iconic Poon Hill (3210 m) for the gorgeous sunrise view experience. Trekking along the green lush woods of colorful rhododendron, fig, bamboos, juniper and others trekkers reach the Poon Hill. The trekking onwards is towards Himalayan belt where you can encounter Tibetan origin people. The view of Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna series, Neelgiri, Himchuli and others will be ever present during the trip. Take as many pictures as possible while you stay at base camp of Mt. Annapurna. The Machhapuchhre Base Camp experience is the bonus while doing this trek in Nepal. As trekkers return the feat of hot water natural springs near Jhinu assists in revitalization of soul and muscles. Enjoy the local culture of Gurung, Ghale and Magar on last day of trekking before departing to Kathmandu after finishing the trek.
Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition highly recommends trekkers to use Annapurna Base Camp Trekking as a chance to explore Himalayas, traverse hills and encounter multiethnic cultural people. At the most competitive rate you can book this vibrant trekking package with us. We are confident that once you trek this trail you will never forget the grandeurs of Mother Nature available in Nepal.
- Annapurna base camp trekking is another must visited trekking destination where you can experienc the beautiful Annapurna region and their bio-diversity
- Annapurna base camp trekking with ghorepani chandruk is another attraction for sunrise as well as pass of the hilly region many tourist pass out from here
- Ghandruk is another attraction for annapurna base camp trekking where you can find the gurkhas lifestyle and ethinical unity of Nepal
Upon your arrival time, a representative from Nepal Trekking Routes will reach Kathmandu International Airport [TIA] to welcome and receive you. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you can refresh and relax and in the evening a welcome dinner program will be organized at a Nepali restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu
After enjoying morning breakfast, you will be picked by your guide from the hotel and take around Kathmandu for sightseeing. You will visit world heritage monuments such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambunat and Bouddhanath. In the evening, our trekking guide will conduct a briefing about the trekking program before dinner. Overnight at Kathmandu.
You will take a 30 min flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The flight will be short and scenic. Or alternatively you can drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara which takes about 6 hours. Overnight in Pokhara.
Your trekking starts from today. After breakfast, you will drive to Naya Pul, the starting point of your trek. The trek quickly enters a village trail following Modi Khola. A 2 hour trek will reach you to the small town of Birethanti. Enroute you will pass through Sudami before reaching Tikhe Dhunga. Overnight in Tikhe Dhunga.
Continue your trek ahead through rhododendron and oak forests. You will be crossing through numerous streams to reach Nangethanti where you will have lunch. From here it is another 2 hours walk to Ghorepani. Overnight in Ghorepani.
The trek to Poon Hill is perhaps the most popular part of this trek. Poonhill at 3210m is the most popular viewpoint to watch Annapurna, Fishtail and Dhaualigir peaks. It will take around 1.5 hrs to be atop the Poonhill from Ghorepani. Return to to Ghorepani and have a sumptuous breakfast before heading towards to Tadapani via Banthanti. Overnight in Tadapani.
The trail from Tadapani to Chhomrong goes back and forth along Modi Khola. By the time you arrive in Chhomrong you will fairly be in cusp of Himal Chuli peak. Overnight in Chhomrong.
There is a forest of pine and rhododendron you have to pass after you cross Chhomrong Khola. You will trek past villages of Sinuwa, Kuldi Ghar and Bamboo. It will not be long before you are in Doban (2540m). Overnight in Doban.
As you go deeper into the Annapurna region, you are likely to find many wildlife in the forests along with amazing views of Himalayan peaks. Today you will get the first taste of Mt. Macchapuchre or Fishtail mountain. On the way you can explore Hinko cave, a natural cave hanging on to a cliff. Overnight in Durali.
The challenge of trekking through moraines and boulders remain in this ection of the trail. AS you approach the Machhapuchhare Base Camp you will enter the Annapurna Sanctuary. From here it is another 45 minutes walk to reach the Annapurna Base Camp. The base camp offers a surrounding views of tallest Himalayan peaks of Annapurna.
Today we follow our way back to Sinuwa, it’s more easy as we descend the most part of our route (5 hrs).
The trail through Sinuwa to Ghandruk goes downhill and then uphill to Kimrong and then to Deurali. The short distance from Deurali to Ghandruk is complemented by superb views of Himalayam ranges in the horizon. Ghandruk is a popular Gurung village which also has a Gurung Museum. Overnight in Ghandruk.
You will again be retracing your steps to Nayapul via Birethanti. You will be drive to Pokhara from Birethanti. Overnight in pokhara
Enjoy a scenic highway drive back to Kathmandu which takes about 6 hours.
Depending on the time of your departure, our representative will accompany you to Tribhuvan International Airport.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Breakfast in Kathmandu (on first and last day)
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a tourist category hotel in Kathmandu
- Guesthouses/Tea houses/Lodges accommodation during the trek on twin sharing basis
- Local licensed English speaking trek guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests - maximum 15 kg per person).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking/support staff.
- Annapurna Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by the company (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat and service charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 33000 Per Person