Nerul River Kayaking near Candolim
Candolim 3 Hours 26 people interested today
Easy Online Booking
Join In Group
2 to 20 people
English & Hindi
Add To Wishlist
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Kayak your way through the Nerul River to witness the lively village life of Nerul and Saipem from the river, the water highways. During your river kayaking exploration, you will come across tall coconut trees leaning over the river and if you're lucky you might get to spot shy otters that will immediately dive into the water when you turn to look at them. Witness the eco-system of the river. During the journey you will also come across the prawn hatcheries, thick mangroves and the statue of laterite lady among many things.
- Kayaking for 2.5 hours on the Nerul River
- All equipments will be provided (Kayak, paddle, helmet and life jacket)
- Learn expert technique from your professional guides
- Refreshments included (Water & juice)
What to expect?
- Introduction to group members and safetly briefing by the lead guide.
- Followed by a training session in water with your guide.
- Once settled, your kayaking journey will start. On your way you can see some interesting manmade structures by the banks. The first river side village you see will be Saipem and then when we go east pawn hatcheries and thick mangroves will welcome you and then the Nerul village.
- After that depending upon the groups paddling skills we will make further incursion into the mangroves before returning.
- The kayaking tour will start somewhere between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm depending on the tide. Passengers will be informed by the kayaking guides before hand on when to arrive.
- All kayaking equipments (kayak, paddles, life jacket, leashes etc.)
- Expert kayaking guide
- Bottled water
- Fruit juice
Following information will be shared with you with-in 24 hour of booking
- Operator information
- Contact person name & phone number
- Reporting address & time
We offer activities of only the prefered and reliable operators in each destination to ensure best customer experiece each time.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No guest above 105 kg is permitted for the kayaking tour
- Minimum age is 10 years and child must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- All passenger weights and height MUST be mentioned in "Special Request" section during the booking process
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Nerul Bridge, Bardez, Goa
No Convenience Charge!
₹ 2750 (9% OFF)
₹ 2500 Per Person
₹ 2500 Per Person