Nerul River Kayaking near Candolim
Candolim 3 Hours 61 people interested today
Easy Online Booking
Add To Wishlist
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Escape into the backwaters of Nerul river in Candolim with adventurous kayaking and witness the village life.
- Kayaking for 2.5 hours on the Nerul River
- All equipment will be provided (Kayak, paddle, helmet and life jacket)
- Learn expert technique from your professional guides
Kayak your way through the Nerul River to witness the lively village life of Nerul and Saipem from the river, the water highways. During your river kayaking exploration, you will come across tall coconut trees leaning over the river and if you're lucky you might get to spot shy otters that will immediately dive into the water when you turn to look at them. Witness the eco-system of the river. During the journey you will also come across the prawn hatcheries, thick mangroves and the statue of laterite lady among many things.
- The guests are requested to report at Nerul bridge by 8:00 am and meet the guide.
- There will be a training session and safety briefing by the guide.
- We will be provided with the kayak and life jackets. Gear up and go for kayaking
- On your way you can see some interesting manmade structures by the banks. The first river side village you see will be Saipem and then when we go east pawn hatcheries and thick mangroves will welcome you and then the Nerul village.
- After that depending upon the groups paddling skills we will make further incursion into the mangroves before returning.
- Enjoy the kayaking tour and end the tour with lots of memories.
- All kayaking equipments (kayak, paddles, life jacket, leashes etc.)
- Expert kayaking guide
- Bottled water
- Fruit juice
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
No Convenience Charge!
₹ 2750 (9% OFF)
₹ 2500 Per Person
₹ 2500 Per Person