Goa Kayaking Excursion in Sal Backwaters
- Kayaking in backwaters with bird watching
- Kayaking through natural lotus garden after the training session.
- Get a chance to spot the migratory birds.
- Refreshments included
Paddle through a meadow of lotus surrounding you. The waves from your Kayaking making them giggle. This two and a half hour tour takes you on a journey through narrow water lanes hidden deep in the mangroves, spotting some rare bird species, fishes and if you are lucky, you might get the chance to spot some otters. You also get see some local exotic plants like cashew and mango trees during the tour. One of the most popular kayaking excursions in Goa, the Sal backwater will give you a heavenly experience which will be etched in your mind forever. This is a heaven for the bird lovers too, more than forty species of rare birds roam around here
- The guests are requested to report at leisure vacations, Goa at the time slot chosen.
- We will meet our guide here and will have a quick briefing session on the activity.
- The guide will instruct about the safety procedures and things to watch out and followed by a training session.
- Take the kayaks and go on kayaking in the backwaters and get a chance to spot the migratory birds.
- We will stop in the shade of mangrove to relax and enjoy some snacks.
- Continue the kayaking till the bridge and finally reach the starting point to end the tour.
- All kayaking equipments (kayak, paddles, life jacket, leashes etc.)
- Expert kayaking guide
- Bottled water
- Fruit juice
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.