2 Day Lonavala-Khandala Sightseeing Tour from Pune
In this 2 day Lonavala & Khandala trip from Pune, experience the natural beauty of Lonavala and it's attraction at your own pace. Located about 65 km from Mumbai, Lonavala is a perfect weekend getaway. Both Lonavala & Khandala offer great scenic views of the surrounding hills and offer year round scenic pleasant atmosphere.
- Take a tour of the famous places in Lonavala and Khandala in a comfortable chauffeur driven vehicle.
- The service of an experienced chauffeur.
- No hassles over the fare and the long ques to avail a private cab.
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir, the Sunset point, and Tiger point.
- Your tour begins with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Post which you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5 -3-hour drive from Pune.
- Upon your arrival, you will be dropped at your hotel in Lonavala/Khandala.
- Post which you will start the first-day tour by visiting the following suggested places or adding a few of your own in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Lonavala Lake
- Stop at a local restaurant for lunch
- Duke’s Nose point
- Kune Falls
- Bushi Dam
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in the evening in Lonavala/Khandala.
- Next day your tour will again start with a morning pick-up from your hotel.
- Post which you may choose to visit the following suggested places in Lonavala and Khandala:
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves - ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves
- Visit Lohagad Fort
- Stop at a local restaurant for lunch
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Pune.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Pune residence/hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Overnight charges
- Usage for 500 kilometers
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6050 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.