Lonavala-Khandala 2 Day Sightseeing Tour from Pune
In this 2-day Lonavala and Khandala trip from Pune, experience the natural beauty of Lonavala, and it's an attraction at your own pace. Located about 65 km from Mumbai, Lonavala is a perfect weekend getaway. Both Lonavala and Khandala offer great scenic views of the surrounding hills and offer a year-round scenic and pleasant atmosphere. Avail 600 kilometres of usage of a private car.
- Take a tour of the famous places in Lonavala and Khandala in a comfortable chauffeur-driven vehicle.
- The service of an experienced chauffeur.
- No hassles over the fare or the long queue to avail a private cab.
Connect with us Live by clicking on 'Chat' Button or WhatsApp Click here
At a two-hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lie the serene and quiet hill stations of Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikars. And why not? With its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls, the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations are a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads and lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune Falls, which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country; the Bhushi Dam, which is a manmade water reservoir; the Sunset Point; and Tiger Point.
Lonavala-Khandala 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Pune Itinerary
- Your tour begins with a morning pick-up from your hotel or residence in Pune city limits.
- After which, you will proceed towards Lonavala, which is a 2.5–3-hour drive from Pune.
- Upon your arrival, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Lonavala or Khadala.
- After which, you will start the first-day tour by visiting the following suggested places or adding a few of your own in Lonavala:
- Tiger's Leap: Also known as Tiger Point, it provides breathtaking views of the surrounding valleys and hills. The point is named after its resemblance to a leaping tiger.
- Bhushi Dam is a famous picnic spot where you can enjoy the gushing water during the monsoon season. The dam offers stunning views and is a great place to relax.
- Karla Caves: ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves dating back to the 2nd century BC. The caves are known for their intricate architecture and Buddhist sculptures.
- Lohagad Fort: A historic fort located atop a hill near Lonavala. It offers panoramic views of the surrounding landscape and is a popular trekking destination.
- Rajmachi Fort: Another historic fortification situated amidst lush greenery. It's a favorite spot for trekkers and history enthusiasts.
- Duke's Nose: A cliff named after the Duke of Wellington's pointed nose. It's a popular spot for adventure activities like rock climbing and rappelling.
- Ryewood Park is a serene park with lush greenery, ideal for leisurely walks and picnics. It's a perfect place to relax amidst nature.
- Kune Waterfalls is one of the highest waterfalls in Maharashtra, offering a mesmerizing sight, especially during the monsoon season.
- Wax Museum: A unique attraction featuring lifelike wax statues of famous personalities, providing an interesting experience for visitors.
- Bushi Lake is a tranquil lake surrounded by lush greenery, offering boating facilities and a serene atmosphere for relaxation.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel in the evening in Lonavala or Khadala.
- The next day, your tour will again start with a morning pick-up from your hotel.
- You may choose to visit the following suggested places in Khandala:
- Duke's Nose: A prominent cliff named after the Duke of Wellington's pointed nose. It offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding valleys and is a popular spot for trekking and adventure activities.
- Bhaja Caves: ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves dating back to the 2nd century BC. The caves are adorned with intricate sculptures and carvings and are of historical and archaeological significance.
- Tiger's Leap: Similar to the one in Lonavala, Tiger's Leap in Khandala offers breathtaking views of the valleys below. It's a great spot for photography and enjoying the natural beauty of the region.
- Amrutanjan Point is a picturesque viewpoint offering panoramic views of the lush greenery and hills of Khandala. It's an ideal spot for nature lovers and photographers.
- Kune Waterfalls: Although the waterfall is situated between Lonavala and Khandala, it's accessible from both locations. Kune Waterfalls is one of the highest waterfalls in Maharashtra and offers a refreshing sight, especially during the monsoon season.
- Rajmachi Fort: While technically closer to Lonavala, Rajmachi Fort is often visited from Khandala as well. It's a historic fortification nestled amidst scenic surroundings and is a popular trekking destination.
- Reversing Station: A historic landmark on the Mumbai-Pune railway route, the Reversing Station offers panoramic views of the railway tracks winding through the hills. It's a unique spot for railway enthusiasts and offers a glimpse into the area's colonial history.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel or residence in Pune.
This is not a guided tour; the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
The itinerary mentioned here is only a suggestion; guests may use the cab as per their own tour plan.
This is an outstation tour; hence, the vehicle cannot be used for the local Mumbai city tour.
- Hotel / residence pickup and drop (within city limits)
- All transportation using private air-conditioned sedan car or SUV with the driver.
- Cab and fuel charges
- Driver's food & stay
- Driver's overnight charges if its more than a day's tour
- Usage of cab for 600 kilometers
- (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9600 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.