Goa Moonlight Kayaking on Zuari River
What to expect?
See lots of small fish jumping into the air, glittering under the moonlight. Spend a few minutes lying on your back in your kayak as you stare up at the starlit sky and relish every single moment and every inch of this beauty. If the fishing nets are down, slowly make your way to a small riverine beach, made up entirely of seashells. Rest, stretch and enjoy your snacks and beverages before you re-embark to continue, on your way you will see the facade of a 400 year old church, the only remnants of a bygone era. Finish your trip between 2.5 to 3.5 hrs Return with a heart filled with peace, tranquility and a sense of accomplishment.
- All kayaking equipments (kayak, paddles, life jacket, leashes etc.)
- Expert kayaking guide
- Bottled water
- Fruit juice
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.