Goa Moonlight Kayaking on Zuari River
What to expect?
See lots of small fish jumping into the air, glittering under the moonlight. Spend a few minutes lying on your back in your kayak as you stare up at the starlit sky and relish every single moment and every inch of this beauty. If the fishing nets are down, slowly make your way to a small riverine beach, made up entirely of seashells. Rest, stretch and enjoy your snacks and beverages before you re-embark to continue, on your way you will see the facade of a 400 year old church, the only remnants of a bygone era. Finish your trip between 2.5 to 3.5 hrs Return with a heart filled with peace, tranquility and a sense of accomplishment.
- All kayaking equipments (kayak, paddles, life jacket, leashes etc.)
- Expert kayaking guide
- Bottled water
- Fruit juice
Following information will be shared with you with-in 24 hour of booking
- Operator information
- Contact person name & phone number
- Reporting address & time
We offer activities of only the prefered and reliable operators in each destination to ensure best customer experiece each time.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No guest above 105 kg is permitted for the kayaking tour
- Minimum age is 10 years and child must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- All passenger weights and height MUST be mentioned in "Special Request" section during the booking process
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
St. Jacinto Island, Vasco da Gama