Scuba Diving with Lacadives
Advanced Open Water Diver (AOWD)
A 2 day certification program for Open Water certified divers that includes 5 specialty dives, theory, manuals, log book and certification card. Max depth allowed to dive: 30 meters.
Duration: 3 – 4 days
Prerequisites: Open Water Diver certification
Swimming skills: Required (see OWD)
Min. age: 12 yrs for Junior AOWD / 15 yrs for AOWD
Max. depth: 18m for Junior AOWD / 30m for AOWD
Under the supervision of our instructors, the five dives of the PADI Advanced Open Water course allow you to confidently go deeper, try different kinds of diving and improve on the skills you learnt in the Open Water course. The Deep dive and Navigation dive are required dives of the AOW course, increasing your maximum depth limit to 30m (18m for Jr. Advanced Divers). The three remaining elective dives can be chosen from the range of dives we offer, like search and recovery, underwater naturalist, multilevel and computer diving, peak performance buoyancy, underwater photography, wreck diving, drift dive and night diving.
Note: Rates are inclusive of all taxes*
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that