Jaipur Shopping Tour In Eco-Rickshaw
Explore and enjoy the popular shopping attractions of the famous city of Jaipur, Rajasthan on an even more unique and eco-friendly ride. A unique initiative to improve livelihood opportunities for the women of the city.
We understand that along with the memories, you want to take back souvenirs of this beautiful city. Trust our unbiased curated tour which will take you to the best stores that house gorgeous block printed apparels, home accessories, blue pottery, mojaries and handcrafted gift items. All these niche stores are known for their quality and contribute to the craftspeople of Rajasthan. We can work around your wish list if you prefer.
This 4 hour “Shop & Hop tour” takes you to the famous and unique shopping destinations of Jaipur city with their on style of craft. It’s a great tour if you have interest in crafts and obviously shopping for it. You may choose upto 6 places from the list given below:
- AKFD: Ayush’s design studio AKFD is committed to development of ideas using local crafts that have evolved over centuries.
- Anokhi: Is a contemporary crafted textile company and is well known for the ongoing revival of traditional textile skills.
- Neerja Pottery: Globally acclaimed Blue Pottery of Jaipur, Company is actively involved in supporting thousands of Jaipur craftsmen and their families.
- Cottons: Company known for it’s up-cycled products made out of leftover fabric.
- Suvasa: Definitely a place to visit if you’ve got taste for hand block printed fabric
- Ratan: With more than 30 years in existence, the brand is known for it apparel and home decor products
- Rajasthali: Place for all your shopping needs
- Charmica: Manufacturer of some really high quality and exclusive leather products
- Shops in Chameli market: Known best for it’s gems and jeweller shops
- Jaipur Rajaiwala: Traditional style hand block printed cotton quilts and blankets
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Jaipur Hotel/City limits