Jaipur Shopping Tour In Eco-Rickshaw
Explore and enjoy the popular shopping attractions of the famous city of Jaipur, Rajasthan on an even more unique and eco-friendly ride. A unique initiative to improve livelihood opportunities for the women of the city.
- An unbiased curated tour which will take you to the best stores that house gorgeous block printed apparels, home accessories, blue pottery, mojaries, and handcrafted gift items.
- Visit niche stores which are known for their quality and contribute to the craftspeople of Rajasthan.
- A 4-hour “Shop & Hop tour” on an Eco Rickshaw.
Jaipur, the city known for its royalty is the capital of Rajasthan. The monuments here and architecture gives a glimpse of the taste of Rajputs and Royal families who used to live in Jaipur.
Jaipur, the pink city is globally renowned for its ancient history and coloured gems. This fast-growing modern city is counted among the three corners of the ‘Golden Triangle’ which are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Besides its ubiquitous pink color, the Jaipur’s culture is very well witnessed through visiting the captivating monuments like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Birla Temple etc. on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/specified pick up point in the Jaipur city limits.
- This tour takes you to the famous and unique shopping destinations of Jaipur city with their own style of craft.
- It’s a great tour if you have an interest in crafts and obviously shopping for it.
- You may choose up to 6 places from the list given below:
- AKFD: Ayush’s design studio AKFD is committed to the development of ideas using local crafts that have evolved over centuries.
- Anokhi: Is a contemporary crafted textile company and is well known for the ongoing revival of traditional textile skills.
- Neerja Pottery: Globally acclaimed Blue Pottery of Jaipur, Company is actively involved in supporting thousands of Jaipur craftsmen and their families.
- Cottons: Company known for it’s up-cycled products made out of leftover fabric.
- Suvasa: Definitely a place to visit if you’ve got taste for hand block printed fabric.
- Ratan: With more than 30 years in existence, the brand is known for its apparel and home decor products.
- Rajasthali: Place for all your shopping needs.
- Charmica: Manufacturer of some really high quality and exclusive leather products.
- Shops in Chameli market: Known best for its gems and jeweller shops.
- Jaipur Rajaiwala: Traditional style hand block printed cotton quilts and blankets.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/specified drop point in the city limits.
- Only 2 members per rickshaw are permitted
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera, and its accessories to you enjoy photography and sunglasses
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Hotel/residence in Jaipur city limits
₹ 2500 Per Vehicle